Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed (18855 Views)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a disgrace to yourself

It takes an infidel to be this rude. I'll thank you to stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a disgrace to yourself

It takes an infidel to be this rude. I'll thank you to stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by banme1(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
that's good
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

It takes an infidel to be this rude. I'll thank you to stop quoting me.
Hope you know I'm an infidel but I'm better than this ones

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Mexyz(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Not chest beating, I'm in Kaduna but i can tell you that as an Hausa Muslim you can't come down as from Television garage to make any noise.

You are only an online warrior
Lol, don't mind them. Remember my days in Goningora, that place is a no go area for them.

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Iamsammy(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
How can you kill a Fulani man? Is he your slave? Infidels don't learn easily
see dz one

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Anseth(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY IS A FULANI HERDSMAN.
kwatinu

3 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by iamwoods(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
i knew it gonna end up to this.that when u vote mumu as president and dullard as vice

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by MTKbudapest(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
i'm just speechless, watching the animals fighting and killing themselves in the zoo while the lion king is in a forein land and the lioness is watching too.
Someday this animal kingdom must be divided its just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Say what you wish, but always remember, for every "one" Fulani you take, we take 100 infidels in his place
You made sense when you said two wrongs cant make a right and i was thinking u were sane, but with the comment above i can assure the whole world beyond reasonable doubts that you are not just sick but mentally deranged.
No offense bro, just saying the obvious fact!

14 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

its like you are high. On cow's dung....Fulani herdsmen should kill and maim continiously we should all siddon and look abi...its people who talk like you make me consider procuring arms for the farmers who do nothing but only try to defend their livelihood...... Very stupid entity..

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by iamwoods(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
But the Fulani can kill and go scot free?

May sense fall on you. How come the North is breeding illiterates daily in the name of educated twerps
live them mumu normads illiterate set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Jaytecq(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
kill em all
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by stonemasonn: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Say what you wish, but always remember, for every "one" Fulani you take, we take 100 infidels in his place
you're a liar my friend.
Just wait till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by tifany89(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
That's why poverty has made your domain it's headquarters.
For every 100 you take, Boko Haram will take 1000! What more could make your enemies happy.
Epic

3 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by wristbangle: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
How long will this fulani herdsmen issue loom?

In a sane environment, they would have been declare a terrorist by now.

And to think of it, majority of them are alien to this country sef

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
if that militia group come for the foolanis now they will start crying fowl, just see how they are turning villages to ghost towns and no one in govt is talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Where is that useless guy sarrki, shay you see what your fellow Imbeciles_ are doing. They are your heroes now. I'm calling you out to come and showcase your area of expertise - idiocy, let everyone see how dogmatic and slow in reasoning you are.

Since buhari took over power, it's been fighting everyone, and you say it's good. Just come here and say something stupid, I'm going to use your Quran and my bible put together and place a curse on you,lets see if this year you'd even complete it. Anuofia. Enemy of goodwill who only sees war and cannot fight. Stupid fulani herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by emyibe(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2017
sincerely you are poorer than poverty
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
its like you are high. On cow's dung....Fulani herdsmen should kill and maim continiously we should all siddon and look abi...its people who talk like you make me consider procuring arms for the farmers who do nothing but only try to defend their livelihood...... Very stupid entity..

The herdsmen have arms to protect themselves against wild animals since they spend most if their days in the bush. These arms, we can say, may have been misused in cases where they clashed with farmers. Since you claim to be more educated than Fulani, it's expected of you to report to the appropriate authorities should there be clashes instead of trying to take laws into your hand.
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by gabriel212: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Ekiti people have fingered the wrong anus and they will be rewarded fully. Ifeanyi okowa is smart but people call him names. We are watching.
I read your comments and I am so ashamed I share a country with you. So your fulani can kill and your reply is two wrong make no right but if fulani were killed you call their killer infidel! Your nation is breeding uneducated terrorist and you are here bragging the time bomb that will consume you all with time. I am so ashamed to share a country with you and your kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by zionmade(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

mynd44 Seun, can u guys see Wat sort of comment people are posting here on NL. Pls come and read this comment urself.

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by emyibe(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

sincerely you are poorer than poverty
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Barfibassey(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
How can you kill a Fulani man? Is he your slave? Infidels don't learn easily
see how stupid your dead brain is deciving you,how can you run your cow over people farm and be disturbing their peace.where in this civilize do you see that,try using your dead brain for once maybe it might help your current suituation.

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2017
I'm not even bothered if they are killing themselves, vultures eating vultures , at least nuisance are reducing in the society, buhari is a mad old coward
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by raysplashinfo(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2017
The Biased Nigeria Military won't deploy their fighter jet or their troop to the affected environment now. but if it was Fulani Herdsmen that was lynched, that is when the Gen. BuraLIE will said it was Genocide...
Vote me in as a Governor, a single Fulani Herdsman wont be seen in my state...
The most terror Tribe in 9ja..
very brutal than Al-Qaeda

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

The herdsmen have arms to protect themselves against wild animals since they spend most if their days in the bush. These arms, we can say, may have been misused in cases where they clashed with farmers. Since you claim to be more educated than Fulani, it's expected of you to report to the appropriate authorities should there be clashes instead of trying to take laws into your hand.
u should have talked like this from the beginning rather than say some irritable things about some people being infidels or so...see on the other side when u look at the situation critically ...u will see that our security agencies have failed...its like they are on the side of the Fulani herdsmen... The most heavy casualties are on the side of the farmers who committed the crime of going to their farms for agricultural activities......and wait have you ever been a farmer before... Farmers don't earn salaries their income is mostly seasonal...they earn more during the rainy period and earn virtually nothing during the dry season..some people will now say they are rearing cattles they will now finish off the labour of months. in a matter of minutes

...now come to think of it has any herdsman been brought to book...the answer is no...

3 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by decomaniaboss(f): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

for every xtian you take,bokoharam will take 100000,hunger will take 100000000,diseases will take 100000000, cheesy cheesy cheesy,go an die

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by 1stMD: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nten: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
the military base that the Senate recommended to be established in the volatile region should be hastily fixed so as to curtail the incessant violence and culpable homicide engulfing that region. fulani killings is increasingly becoming alarming are they not tired or they have become vampires not cattle rearers any longer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.