Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North (22316 Views)

MASSOB Sets Deadline For Mass Return Of Lgbos From North / Quit Notice: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by engrpheleeks(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
basty:
Tell them that, Lagos is not their home.

Enough of Parasitic encroachments on the people of South-West they hate.
Is there anywhere in the writeup that made mention of south west? Why are u being unnecessarily bitter?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by farouk0403(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jzika:
Buhari is the cause of all this rubbish....amadioha should take him

What of Nnamdi Kanu? was he not the one that started the hateful speech..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by SoNature(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:
Massob Secret Security?
Biafra Intelligence Agency? grin grin

I'm sure these are the ones supplying Kanu Olosho.

Kanu doesn't have a property anywhere in Nigeria. In fact, he still lives im his father's house in Abia State. Those in support of this ipob nonsense are those without viable businesses outside Igboland and miscreants in the East. Unfortunately, the Igbo elite and leaders of thought refused to caution Kanu when he was threatening other tribes and insulting everyone.

Now, a few ipob miscreants have brought trouble for the generality of Igbos in Nigeria. Since the reasonable Igbos refused to caution the unreasonable Igbos, they all must bear the consequences of the indiscretion of Igbos.

Shut up! Stop crying more than the bereaved!
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by PointZerom: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
slyd90:

I have been to all the eastern states .also i
served in Ebonyi ...

Were you the one that was feeding them during your stay there?.

If nothing is happening there why were you posted there?.

The have the biggest mkt in Africa, abi na your shit dem dey sell there?.

My younger brother stays in Aba and he is making it big time. Pls don't let envy kill you.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by jiangchu: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
casspersteve:

no qualms i am living close to the border straight to ghana

what happens to Biafra are you afraid of going home.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by TVTKOKO(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
So people should leave Thier jobs and means of livelihood and come and sit down with you and be waiting for manna to fall from heaven ba. undecided

Bunch of jobless miscreants.
lmao.. I'm having a hard laugh at this

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by casspersteve: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
jiangchu:

what happens to Biafra are you afraid of going home.
i was and never b in support of biafra broda,so dnt give a bleep

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by slyd90(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
PointZerom:

Were you the one that was feeding them during your stay there?.

If nothing is happening there why were you posted there?.

The have the biggest mkt in Africa, abi na your shit dem dey sell there?.

My younger brother stays in Aba and he is making it big time. Pls don't let envy kill you.

loool...please what is there to envy
serving in the east was a terrible experience .
.abi na d naked men wey full street i wan envy?
nna biko apumaka

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by PenSniper: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
basty:
Tell them that, Lagos is not their home.

Enough of Parasitic encroachments on the people of South-West they hate.

They know that, times have changed. SW is not a dustbin for waste products or rejects afterall yorubas won't relocate to the yeastern territory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by MrIndespensable(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kanu on the move.....bia Nnamdi,what of my job with EXXON...so i shud leave it,Nna odikwa risky ooooo!!!!!,chineke......

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by talk2xp: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Any action that will tear this failed stagnant entity into pieces is a welcome development.

Set this zoo ablaze.!!

I hail o. Online warlord. Na today. Cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by talk2xp: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
How did we really get here?

WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS!»»»
"Awolowo was 37 years,
Akintola 36,
Ahmadu Bello 36,
Balewa 34,
Okotie-Eboh 27
and Enahoro 27
And they led the struggle for Nigeria Independence after the death of Macaulay.
Only Zik was 42 at the time!

In 1966, the first military coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu who was 29 years and countered by M.Mohammed 28,
T. Danjuma 28,
I. Babangida 25,
J. Garba 23,
Sani Abacha 23,
and M. Yar'adua 23,
And brought into power
Y. Gowon 32,
Ojukwu 33,
Obasanjo 29,
And Buhari 24!

Most of the military governors who governed the states under the successive military regimes were
under 30 years.

Also, the brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw some Senators and members of the House of Representatives, in particular, populated by persons under 30!
Under 30's were also not in short supply with
appointments - we have examples of
MT Mbu who became Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a Federal Adviser at 27.

Why is it that this age bracket is today still
collecting pocket money from their parents?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?

Why is it that this age bracket today still 'sagg' their trousers?

And busy insulting each others on Nairaland, Facebook etc.

If the North says "leave my land" please do.....IT'S LEAVE MY LAND, IT'S NOT LEAVE MY WORLD.

But the main question is 'How did we get here'?

I must admit u are intelligent. How did we get here.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by talk2xp: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg make every body go bear im papa name.

Why are the igbos so scared of returning to their own place sef

Because... I comment my reserve
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by PenSniper: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
How did we really get here?

WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS!»»»
"Awolowo was 37 years,
Akintola 36,
Ahmadu Bello 36,
Balewa 34,
Okotie-Eboh 27
and Enahoro 27
And they led the struggle for Nigeria Independence after the death of Macaulay.
Only Zik was 42 at the time!

In 1966, the first military coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu who was 29 years and countered by M.Mohammed 28,
T. Danjuma 28,
I. Babangida 25,
J. Garba 23,
Sani Abacha 23,
and M. Yar'adua 23,
And brought into power
Y. Gowon 32,
Ojukwu 33,
Obasanjo 29,
And Buhari 24!

Most of the military governors who governed the states under the successive military regimes were
under 30 years.

Also, the brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw some Senators and members of the House of Representatives, in particular, populated by persons under 30!
Under 30's were also not in short supply with
appointments - we have examples of
MT Mbu who became Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a Federal Adviser at 27.

Why is it that this age bracket is today still
collecting pocket money from their parents?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?

Why is it that this age bracket today still 'sagg' their trousers?

And busy insulting each others on Nairaland, Facebook etc.

If the North says "leave my land" please do.....IT'S LEAVE MY LAND, IT'S NOT LEAVE MY WORLD.

But the main question is 'How did we get here'?

Good talk. As to how we got here, most of those listed apart from Awolowo, Enahoro, M.T Mbu, Sardauna were only interested in tribal politics rather than national and regional progress and emancipation.
It was on record that Gowon once said that the problem of Nigeria was not money but how to spend it.
He had the opportunity to make Nigeria great by tapping from Awolowo's SW miracle but tribal inputs disallowed him because even the north failed to accord him full support because of his religion.
Thereafter, IBB and OBJ laid the foundation the destroyed the middle class and turned the youths into what they are today ? How ?
Through deliberate policies, the systematically killed public schools for private schools, public hospitals for private, government universities for private, public railway system for haulage and trailer owners in the north. They encouraged their fellow elites to establish these private outfits and inflate the cost in order to take it out of the reach of the poor.
They also used JAMB to systematically disorientate, discourage and retard academic ambitions of southerners and the children of the poor.
They collectively waged a sustained war against the university unions to put a final nail on the coffin of nigerian state universities. In how many government universities in Nigeria do the students enjoy full university experience ? Virtually none. How do you call institutions without hostels for students universities ? It is an aberration. The old Fed. universities that started with hostels can't maintain them properly.
The long and short story is, Nigeria is a failure and has failed its people.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by PointZerom: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
slyd90:
loool...please what is there to envy serving in the east was a terrible experience . .abi na d naked men wey full street i wan envy? nna biko apumaka

apumaka in deed.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by PenSniper: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is a good step by MASSOB.
But September date deadline for intelligence gathering coming after August relocation deadline ?
I don't quite get it.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by rabbaman: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Zirah post=58611136]Haha. Let's see how them ipob cowards will react to this. Our accomplished developers would rather die than go back home. They should not sha branch to Lagos. The state government should begin to put measures in place to check their irritating nomadic movement. [/quote
Trash... If u had spoken somtin intelligent I wud hv been surprised..u don't seem to disappoint me grin[quote author=Zirah post=58611136]Haha. Let's see how them ipob cowards will react to this. Our accomplished developers would rather die than go back home. They should not sha branch to Lagos. The state government should begin to put measures in place to check their irritating nomadic movement. [/quote
Trash... If u had spoken somtin intelligent I wud hv been surprised..u don't seem to disappoint me
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by samijay8(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Iamzik:

See your level of reasoning!

Did Nigeria sesceed from Kenya, UK Or US? Each of these countries are independent in their own right. If you go to settle there you have accepted to live by the law of their land.

Let me educate you. If Nigeria grants Biafra today, your igbo property anywhere in Nigeria stands automatically revoked. So does every nigerian property in Biafra.

Alot of diplomatic negotiations will come into play between the two parties on property retention and citizenship because you are now foreigners to each other. If Biafra goes you think the head of CBN will remain igbo? Your brothers in FG parastatal and ministries and military will also be sacked. Biafra will do thesame thing to Nigerians on its soil. It is normal for any country that divides. Go and study Sudan /South Sudan break up and learn.

You can't have it both ways bro. All your investment and landed properties in the Zoo (as you like to call it) will be gone too... Unless you can uproot your buildings and carry to the east.

Your lots don't have the faintest idea of the market you are about to buy. A land-locked country within a country is a no brainer except you are banking on the south south to follow you (and from your supremacist rhetoric so far they won't)

I have always advocated for true federalism, restructuring and resource control over secession. It will be better for every region in the long run.
Five star for you bro but still those guys won't understand a thing

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by rabbaman: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Haha. Let's see how
them ipob cowards will react to this. Our accomplished
developers would rather die than go back home. They
should not sha branch to Lagos. The state government
should begin to put measures in place to check their
irritating nomadic movement.
If u had spoken something intelligent I wud hv been surprised.. U don't seem to disappoint
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Biko, I need to get clarification on something....is Abuja regarded as North? I no wan hear any Igbo leave Abuja ooooo.
No abuja na igbo land so remain there ode.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by rabbaman: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
jiangchu:
not only from the north also from the southwest because it is also part of Nigeria. cos we are also tired of your nonsense.
Onye nzuzu grin
jiangchu:
not only from the north also from the southwest because it is also part of Nigeria. cos we are also tired of your nonsense.
Onye nzuzu
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by jiangchu: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
rabbaman:
grin
Onye nzuzu grin
Onye nzuzu

keep calling us name when the time comes we will drag you out house-to-house

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by olajizz01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
PointZerom:

Laziness and jealousy is killing these people but they won't believe this.
Flatty always with warped brain,all hails,hardworkers and developers,that was why your hardworking landed u people in prisons around the world. Besides,what gave u impression that one tribe is lazy and your tribe is hardworking,do u think,most didnt know how u operate,u will be robbing,kidnapping,peddling drugs underground and forming importer and exporter.u will be living above your income with illegitimate earned money,then forming harworking tribe.Awon apamo lekun jaye gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
quid:

Lagos ke cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
When the time come u will run like mad man.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
femolii:
When the time come u will run like mad man.
You mean you will not miss me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by olajizz01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

We got here because of the idiots you stated up there. And also, it is harsh to compare then with now. Then, the country was young, the standard of education was far better than now, the British had just left and many of their impacts were still evident but now, things have changed. There are more people than jobs. There are too many substandard universities and half-baked graduates. Honestly, it is unfair to compare different times because you have to consider a lot of factors.
kudos man,your reasoning faculty is funtioning properly.This is what i was thinking when i read that comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Go and develop home

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by delishpot: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Next we would hear..... I stole because I wanted to relocate my family home.

If he is serious about his wanting them to relocate home, hr should arrange free transport to evacuate them and make plans to settle them in esp those who have homes only in villages. Its well oo

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
delishpot:
Next we would hear..... I stole because I wanted to relocate my family home.

If he is serious about his wanting them to relocate home, hr should arrange free transport to evacuate them and make plans to settle them in esp those who have homes only in villages. Its well oo

grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

We got here because of the idiots you stated up there. And also, it is harsh to compare then with now. Then, the country was young, the standard of education was far better than now, the British had just left and many of their impacts were still evident but now, things have changed. There are more people than jobs. There are too many substandard universities and half-baked graduates. Honestly, it is unfair to compare different times because you have to consider a lot of factors.
u are right.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Iamzik:

See your level of reasoning!

Did Nigeria sesceed from Kenya, UK Or US? Each of these countries are independent in their own right. If you go to settle there you have accepted to live by the law of their land.

Let me educate you. If Nigeria grants Biafra today, your igbo property anywhere in Nigeria stands automatically revoked. So does every nigerian property in Biafra.

Alot of diplomatic negotiations will come into play between the two parties on property retention and citizenship because you are now foreigners to each other. If Biafra goes you think the head of CBN will remain igbo? Your brothers in FG parastatal and ministries and military will also be sacked. Biafra will do thesame thing to Nigerians on its soil. It is normal for any country that divides. Go and study Sudan /South Sudan break up and learn.

You can't have it both ways bro. All your investment and landed properties in the Zoo (as you like to call it) will be gone too... Unless you can uproot your buildings and carry to the east.

Your lots don't have the faintest idea of the market you are about to buy. A land-locked country within a country is a no brainer except you are banking on the south south to follow you (and from your supremacist rhetoric so far they won't)

I have always advocated for true federalism, restructuring and resource control over secession. It will be better for every region in the long run.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
casspersteve:

i was and never b in support of biafra broda,so dnt give a bleep
hahaha na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.