Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? (551 Views)

Big Brother Naija Things We Are Going To See In The House / If You Rent Decor Items In Abuja, Drop Ur Contact / If You Cook For Your Wife, Heaven Will Not Fall – Nigerian Lawyer Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by Sirlegendy(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-rKEQrpoXXBc/WW8DY_fKO2I/AAAAAAAAAGM/umWP95MipPYZl1Bt3lPUJFiuQtKL6D6DgCLcBGAs/s320/PhotoGrid_1500443195976.jpg[/img]

You married your girlfriend and she convinced
you to park to a new house which she
provided, Things were moving well until two
years later when the landlord decide for rent
increment.
You were broke and worried but your wife
told you that she will talk to the landlord, few
days later, she came back and told you that
she had begged the landlord that you will pay
yours next month.
Things were moving fine untill five years later
that you discovered that your very wife is the
owner of the house, and it's her you've been
paying rent to.
What will you do if you are the man? And
what will you do ladies, if you are in the man's
shoe?.
Drop your comments..
Check http://www.legendbaze.com.ng Every wednesday for another hot
episode of ''Wednesday Show''.
http://www.legendbaze.com.ng/2017/07/wednesday-show-what-will-you-do-if-you.html
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by VictorJoshua(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Such A Person Will Be Dumbstruck And Lose The Trust He Had On The Wife(dat Person Can't B Me)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Nothing oooo, some issues are called sleeping dogs...u handle dem by playing silent and dummy....this kind matter if u confront her without airtight proof..she will deny it and turn the matter around.... abi no be woman??
Even if she admit,She fit tell u say she dey help u as a man, that all the money she's collecting from u she's helping u save it for future retirement and surprise...and as a mumu wey u be naaa..u go don para like mad man...call family meeting..she go just humiliate u comot for the gathering that u are man that don't have good saving habit and she's just trying to secure the family for the future, hence making u to save more without u knowing...

..i go just pretend like I ddnt hear anything...and I will never pay rent again, whenever the fake landlord comes...I will just be begging him and say I will pay next week....next week no go ever finish

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by Sirlegendy(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Nothing oooo, some issues are called sleeping dogs...u handle dem by playing silent and dummy....this kind matter if u confront her without airtight proof..she will deny it and turn the matter around.... abi no be woman??
Even if she admit,She fit tell u say she dey help u as a man, that all the money she's collecting from u she's helping u save it for future retirement and surprise...and as a mumu wey u be naaa..u go don para like mad man...call family meeting..she go just humiliate u comot for the gathering that u are man that don't have good saving habit and she's just trying to secure the family for the future, hence making u to save more without u knowing...

..i go just pretend like I ddnt hear anything...and I will never pay rent again, whenever the fake landlord comes...I will just be begging him and say I will pay next week....next week no go ever finish
I see sense here
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by Sirlegendy(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
VictorJoshua:
Such A Person Will Be Dumbstruck And Lose The Trust He Had On The Wife(dat Person Can't B Me)
I hear
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Wife Owns The House You Rent? by Ay04z(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
1StopRudeness:

sharp man.

(1) (Reply)

See How Nnamdi KANU Celebrated His Birthday.(photo) / Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years / Black Friday Sale Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.