Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones (963 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by Depreacherman(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
whatsApp has extended its support on BlackBerry devices till 31 December 2017. if your BlackBerry is unable to send messages on whatsApp, just go to your BlackBerry World and update to the latest version and enjoy.

I just did mine and is working.

I almost wept early this morning when I couldn't access my whatsapp on my bb10

Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by Depreacherman(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
look below the picture, you will see the deadline date!
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by agabusta: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
WhatsApp wants BlackBerry users to know they are serious about cutting them off.

This present 'lock' is just to let them experience what the eventual will look like. smiley smiley
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by pelumi111: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Depreacherman:
whatsApp has extended its support on BlackBerry devices till 31 December 2017. if your BlackBerry is unable to send messages on whatsApp, just go to your BlackBerry World and update to the latest version and enjoy.

I just did mine and is working.

I almost wept early this morning when I couldn't access my whatsapp on my bb10
please after installing it are you seeing people's status and can you upload status...... am using q10 also but am not using the whatsapp on blackberry world I do install normal whatsapp that android phones are using
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by twaintoy(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
pelumi111:
please after installing it are you seeing people's status and can you upload status...... am using q10 also but am not using the whatsapp on blackberry world I do install normal whatsapp that android phones are using
You can uninstall that one and install from bbworld and update it, that should work.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by pelumi111: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2017
twaintoy:
You can uninstall that one and install from bbworld and update it, that should work.
thanks is the one on bbworld seeing people's status??
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by twaintoy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
pelumi111:
Can't say, I'm not using blackberry.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Its Support On Blackberry Phones by Depreacherman(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
pelumi111:

yes you can see others status but you MUST enable yours from settings in order to see others.

(1) (Reply)

A Good 10.1 Inch Tablet Thats Costs Between 30-35k / Phone Review: Moto G4 Play / Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro (6GB, 64GB) From Gadgethub Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.