Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) (555 Views)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme / Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) by Legalolumoran(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017
About four people can have this if they like. (2bedroom flat)
All you need do is to Just take action.

If I may ask, for how long do you plan to be a tenant though? Just how long?
..but i get it, some sincerely don't have the means, but some only wait until they get motivated to do it.

They call me Realpathlawyer, apart from my professional duties, I consider myself a home ownership advocate, and just as you guessed right, there is a story behind this chosen mission for me, but that's for another day.

Well, this is not about me.

Snap back It will amaze you to know how easy it is for you to get an allocation in some of these schemes you see around.

You know why?
The reason is simple...

It is because almost everyone just like you draws back from applying because they also think they can't get It. They have been enveloped by the myths surrounding this schemes rather than the simple possibilities. Believe what I'm saying!

I've held the hands of certain persons through the application process and yipeee! they got results. I'm not a superhuman (well, some say I am grin ), but I sure believe this can work for you also.

Guess what, just like everyone, when I deliver information /advise that give certain people results when they run with it, my heart cums cool cheesy grin

So are you going to run with or sleep on this?

#RealPathLawyer #RealEstateInvestmentStrategist
#RabidRealEstateEnthusiast
#HomeOwnershipAdvocate

Re: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) by larney: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning sir Please how can I get to you
Re: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) by moon01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
I tink Cost, terms and conditions should be clearly stated right here toi
Re: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) by Legalolumoran(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Home price 9.75m
30% initial payment 2.925m
Monthly payment 88,313.83

For further/comprehensive details, refer to my previous post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3555264/how-own-free-home-under

moon01:
I tink Cost, terms and conditions should be clearly stated right here toi
Re: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME (ABIJO LEKKI) by Legalolumoran(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
larney:
Good morning sir Please how can I get to you

Hom price 9.75m
30% initial payment 2.925m
Monthly payment 88,313.83

Check out the other post before determining if you still need to get to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3555264/how-own-free-home-under

(1) (Reply)

25% Down Payment You Take Instantaneous Possession / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Vs 5 Bedroom Bungalow; Which Is Better? / Full Plot Land Inside Fadock Estate At Obawole Ogba 16m With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.