Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" (386 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" by Mandynews(f): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
​As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

#[b]BREAKING If u are a #blogger that has an Instagram platform, watch my THREE part video addressing the rash of blogs being taken down AGAIN. I have been on the phone with Facebook legal department in #California all night. Some of you remember my role with #Google when Linda Ikeji's blog was taken down for 24 hours and we had to get it back up. Content curation and archives is very very valuable and one's life work. PLS DON'T DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S CONTENT. ITS PURE EVIL. At the same time bloggers must play according to the rules. I may have a blogging seminar in #PortHarcourt soon.
In these videos, I addressed the PROBLEM, the SOLUTION and the WARNINGS. I own @HNNAfrica and my blog has never been taken down. It is currently inactive due to my #criminaldefamation trial which has killed my operating budget.
KNOW THE RULES!
*Avoid copyright infringement and violations
*CREDIT all videos downloaded even if it's from a celebrity's page. *Avoid copying and pasting newspaper articles. Change their wordings. Write your own short version. They have electronic copyright warnings and they are #1 to REPORT u to @instagram. Punch is good at that. They will report U!! Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
FOLLOW @lekkinewsnetwork @chinnysblog @instablog9ja @theshaderoom
WATCH ALL 3 VIDEOS."[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWuLJmNH9Xb/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-advises-to-bloggers-avoid-copyright-infringement-and-violations/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" by taylor88(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" by drxeus(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
who is kemi onuloyo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2017
drxeus:
who is kemi onuloyo
She is your spirit wife

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises To Bloggers "Avoid Copyright Infringement And Violations" by AutoReportNG: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well said, I agreed with her on this. Punch doesn't joke with their content, they frown at it if you didnt give them credit.. I know I am guility at times, but I don repent.. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hangout With His Baby Mama Sophia & Daughter Imade(Photo+Video) / Bed Cousins... Really?? / Bbn Tboss Dazzles In New Photoshoot…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.