Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

See How Nokia’s First High-end Smartphone Will Look Like - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How Nokia’s First High-end Smartphone Will Look Like (372 Views)

Nokia's First Branded TV / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 / Oukitel C8 (4G) - An Affordable 2GB Low End Smartphone -full Review And Unboxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Nokia’s First High-end Smartphone Will Look Like by Hoodexboi(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Sneaking through the web few days ago, I came across how the first high-end smartphone of Nokia from HMD Global will look like. With the research i was able to gathered, It will be called Nokia 8 and it's expected to be lunch on the 31st of July.

According to the rumor heard abut the device, here are the specs as follows.

A 5.3-inch, 2560 x 1400 resolution display.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip, which is Qualcomm’s most powerful model.
4 GB or 6 GB of RAM.
A dual-camera setup on the back, with both cameras set at 13-megapixels. It will reportedly come with Carl Zeiss optics.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat
I can't wait for Nokia to lunch it's first Smartphone to the masses, what about you ....?

See it here : https://jayboiblog..com.ng/2017/07/see-how-nokias-first-high-end.html

(1) (Reply)

Face2face/escrow Amazon Gift Card (e-codes) For Sale / Google Pays Apple $3 Billion To Be The Default Search Engine On The Iphone / How To Apply For Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.