Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) (22029 Views)

Kiss Daniel, Tekno Or Reekado Banks?- One Has To Stop Music / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by khalids: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
The intentions of the idea is understood and is beneficial, but as usual our rulers lack both management and leadership skills....all they know is politics and politicking....Most of them still have this decree 101 mentality......

Its simple, the minister should know that all he needed to do was engage our entertainers in a forum for discussion on his ideas.....Pitch them a good proposal with benefits.....He who plays the pipe dictates the tune....all he had to say was he will foot the bill for the video production and even promotion/distribution and state that the conditions for such support would be that they produce all videos in Nigeria...

This would have made more sense and gone down well with the entertainers.....but in an industry were you have provided no support/help, you now want to dictate the tune....you must be joking.

As for the entertainers, they need not make too much noise, they should come together, get a constitution lawyer and and drag the minister and his ministry to court and have the nonsense squashed.

Also suppose our entertainers where functionally involved in politics, by now then could have lobbied some senators to bring the minister to order....this is the norm in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Awoo88: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
nobleblood:
I swear this guy hinted us. He said he was gonna stabilise international oil price.

So many did not understand. I guess a lot are now seeing the light
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
donjahsy:
Then tell your irresponsible govt to provide good roads, electricity, and better hospitals. I can bet that when this is done we will have few artist moving abroad to do business.

The government need to be used gutter language at, cos they have failed woefully on their responsibilities.
Nigeria government that have not been able to fix common roads, electricity, technical and purposeful educational institutions and the corpse free medical facilities. Are not ashamed to opening their corrupt mouths to poo.

Shame on APC.

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by ItzChinnex(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Husty:
Please what is 'Kcee'? Is it the name of a bleaching cream? Cos I don't know that this one is affiliated with the Music Industry o

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by bejeria101(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
See dis one! Even boiling ring dey react! Will u go and limpopo somewhere! Nansense.
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Luvdk(f): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sharing a country wt aboki is crime to humanity
Look at the consequences

I wonder y some ediots from Yoruba land defend ds useless contraption called a country
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
donjahsy:
Then tell your irresponsible govt to provide good roads, electricity, and better hospitals. I can bet that when this is done we will have few artist moving abroad to do business.

The government need to be used gutter language at, cos they have failed woefully on their responsibilities.

U just cursed ursef bro. Could u pls define government for me? If u dunno, go back to school bro.
Are u telling me Dia no nice places or studios to shoot video? Or all the expensive estates in Lagos alone are not okay enof? Dey Dia dey depend on govt OK? As for me and my family, my livelihood is not in d hands of any govt. Ur mates are making huge money out there and u dey nairaland dey advertise ur ignorance. Keep it up
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by MOTIVEBI: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Ganjafama(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Antoeni:
Kcee is talking too, see wetin Lai Mohammed dey cause nw, those wey see road never talk na Kcee, we go soon hear from Eedris, Black face,Ruggedman,Sound Sultan, Tony tetuila, Tolu, mode nine, Danfo drivers, Eddy Remedy, Azadus, stereoman, etc
Wetin those people do you ehn? You no dey sorry for dem? grin
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by MOTIVEBI: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by MOTIVEBI: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
The minister's intention is to add advantage to our local producers so I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Lie mohammed's children are abroad studing in a foreign country nd here you are defending them. Why not tell them to first bring bk their children nd admit them in our local schools. ewu

Dey there dey yab govt óò. Ur mates dey make am seriously, recession or ni recession .... Those politicians are human beings like you and they are just wiser Dan u. As for me, my livelihood is not dependent on 9ja politicians. They are all bunches of he-goats
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by RealHaute: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shortyy:
Now every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to react. Y'all should STFU abeg.

This one dey form gangster. Lol
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by DonVikings: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
So Kcee thinks himself a "musician". grin grin

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by tosynAB(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
donjahsy:

useless fellow, what have you guys done for Nigeria? (curse, disgrace). lemme tell you the truth, the development of Nigeria is not for government alone but with individual support..

Of course, they will come and say that you do not have infrastructure and that is why they went outside to shoot.

“I asked if it is not the same programme you went to shoot outside Nigeria because we have epileptic power that you will bring back to show to us in Nigeria.

“Then, with which power are you use to showing the programme?

most Ghanian films are shoot in Accra and other part, please I am asking Nigeria artist that, wat happen to Abuja, Lagos (lekki, banana, vi, vgc, ajah, Ikeja let mention few) calabar, plateau, Ogun, Enugu etc. which make dem not to shoot videos dia..

Abeg charity begin at home. let join hands together with government to take Nigeria to the land of promise...

And let be frankly, Nigeria artist not Care about betterment of Nigeria but dia pockets, if not so dey won't build mansion of over $1million in oversea but house of #20million here in Nigeria...

keep developing other country economy and disgracing yours but remember that nomata where you go home will be your settlement.

God bless Nigeria and Good Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by badmrkt(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Dey there dey yab govt óò. Ur mates dey make am seriously, recession or ni recession .... Those politicians are human beings like you and they are just wiser Dan u. As for me, my livelihood is not dependent on 9ja politicians. They are all bunches of he-goats
you sound fooolish here bro. Seriously, you do!!!!
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
badmrkt:
you sound fooolish here bro. Seriously, you do!!!!

Ur free to advertise ur ignorance. Mr Wise.

BTW, ur name clears all doubts.... It is a reflection of what u are to ur parents
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by branhampaul: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
They should all take several sits already
yeyebrities. I wish they could really ban it
u trek go italy?
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Ellieanna: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
They should all take several sits already
yeyebrities. I wish they could really ban it

Who is this mumu person
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Shortyy(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
RealHaute:

This one dey form gangster. Lol
Whatever you are, get off my mention.
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
branhampaul:
u trek go italy?
yes
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by zynzyn(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
They stopped cos of pple like u keep. U go abroad and spend millions of dollar on video shooting and still come to Nigeria to yab the government. Do u have the idea óf how much u guys have spent in ur useless foreign trips while in any of their club alone?

Dumb people

Na only musicians dey spend abroad?

How about houses etc abroad owned by politicians?!

The law stinks of H Y P O C R I S Y and I want to see how they will enforce it.

The APC will cause young Nigerian musicians to become very politically conscious and ensure that​ APC is booted out in 2019. Boot in, Boot out!!

That being said, I still do not have a Political Party. Both make me sick!!
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by donblade85555(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Antoeni:
Kcee is talking too, see wetin Lai Mohammed dey cause nw, those wey see road never talk na Kcee, we go soon hear from Eedris, Black face,Ruggedman,Sound Sultan, Tony tetuila, Tolu, mode nine, Danfo drivers, Eddy Remedy, Azadus, stereoman, etc
lol, ruggedman dor ready write letter self
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nothing in Nigeria is cheaper than the foreign! Everything in Nigeria is becoming nonsense!
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
zynzyn:

Na only musicians dey spend abroad?

How about houses etc abroad owned by politicians?!

The law stinks of H Y P O C R I S Y and I want to see how they will enforce it.

The APC will cause young Nigerian musicians to become very politically conscious and ensure that​ APC is booted out in 2019. Boot in, Boot out!!

That being said, I still do not have a Political Party. Both make me sick!!

Ur last statement said it all. Those politicians really need to be ignored like dey do in the UK US and other developed countries. They don't deserve our commitment cos it ought to be viceversa
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by RealHaute: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shortyy:

Whatever you are, get off my mention.

What is squeaking? Rats on nairaland?
Re: Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) by donjahsy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
tosynAB:

useless fellow, what have you guys done for Nigeria? (curse, disgrace). lemme tell you the truth, the development of Nigeria is not for government alone but with individual support..

Of course, they will come and say that you do not have infrastructure and that is why they went outside to shoot.

“I asked if it is not the same programme you went to shoot outside Nigeria because we have epileptic power that you will bring back to show to us in Nigeria.

“Then, with which power are you use to showing the programme?

most Ghanian films are shoot in Accra and other part, please I am asking Nigeria artist that, wat happen to Abuja, Lagos (lekki, banana, vi, vgc, ajah, Ikeja let mention few) calabar, plateau, Ogun, Enugu etc. which make dem not to shoot videos dia..

Abeg charity begin at home. let join hands together with government to take Nigeria to the land of promise...

And let be frankly, Nigeria artist not Care about betterment of Nigeria but dia pockets, if not so dey won't build mansion of over $1million in oversea but house of #20million here in Nigeria...

keep developing other country economy and disgracing yours but remember that nomata where you go home will be your settlement.

God bless Nigeria and Good Nigerian
Mr man channel your grievances to your useless and irresponsible govt that couldn't make your country a safe haven for its citizen.

channel your problems to your president that has been in another mans land for up to 70 days taking treatment even when billions are budgeted for the health sector/ Aso villa hospital.

don't kill someone's personal business with wicked policies.

give them steady light and see if they won't do business in your country. I don't blame BBN for moving their show to South Africa because your country suffers epileptic power supply.

go and hold your politifians responsible.

I laugh at you when you try to compare Ghana with your useless country. Ghana has steady power Mr man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Debie Rise: My Father Conducted Deliverance For Me After Big Brother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.