Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

U-connect Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Interview (1418 Views)

U Connect Interview / U-connect Interview / U Connect Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Interview by viking008(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
I want to know if this interview is real or genuine

I received a text message from u-connect

Dear Candidate,

You have been scheduled for a Sales Executive, Interview by 9.00 am on Thursday 20th July 2017 at U connect Human Resources for a client a Reputable Financial Institution.
Address : 5 Ogbunike street off Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1.
Kindly come with Credentials, Originals and Photocopies and passport photographs.
Dress Corporate.
Inquiry : 081-3894-6746

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-connect Interview by Money4passion99: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Interview interview all the time ,they never got back

1 Like

Re: U-connect Interview by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Money4passion99:
Interview interview all the time ,they never got back
dat is just my fear now cuz i don't have money to waste... Any idea on whom dis client might be?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-connect Interview by Abduletudaye(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Got same text.

1 Share

Re: U-connect Interview by princ3ssa: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
I got the message but couldn't make it guys.....how was it?
Re: U-connect Interview by Abduletudaye(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
princ3ssa:
I got the message but couldn't make it guys.....how was it?

Called the number yesterday and its for fresh intakes.. I have experience and the guy was offering me 3k above my current pay.. angry
Re: U-connect Interview by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Called the number yesterday and its for fresh intakes.. I have experience and the guy was offering me 3k above my current pay.. angry
whats the client name for tge sales role and how much actually..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-connect Interview by Abduletudaye(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Boujurz:
whats the client name for tge sales role and how much actually..

It wasn't disclosed to me....dunno how much but 3k increase is small.
Re: U-connect Interview by mrcokoro(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
NA SO. U-CONNECT, HMMMMMMMMM I WAS SENT THIS SOME MONTHS BACK AND I WENT THERE ONLY FOR THEM TO BE RECRUITING FOR MANSARD INSURANCE AND NOT FOR SALES AS YOU THINK BUT FOR MARKETERS AND SALARY RANGE WAS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed WITH THERE PROMISE OF COMMISSION IF YOU MEET TARGET. WELL MY PEOPLE I RAN FROM THE PLACE grin grin grin grin grin grin . YOU CAN GO OHHHHHHH MAYBE THEY ARE RECRUITING FOR DANGOTE WHO KNOWS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: U-connect Interview by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
mrcokoro:
NA SO. U-CONNECT, HMMMMMMMMM I WAS SENT THIS SOME MONTHS BACK AND I WENT THERE ONLY FOR THEM TO BE RECRUITING FOR MANSARD INSURANCE AND NOT FOR SALES AS YOU THINK BUT FOR MARKETERS AND SALARY RANGE WAS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed WITH THERE PROMISE OF COMMISSION IF YOU MEET TARGET. WELL MY PEOPLE I RAN FROM THE PLACE grin grin grin grin grin grin . YOU CAN GO OHHHHHHH MAYBE THEY ARE RECRUITING FOR DANGOTE WHO KNOWS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
i got this invite too bt with my previous experience with dem mehn i gat to wise up ooo before i end up wasting 1k again
Re: U-connect Interview by princ3ssa: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abduletudaye:

That's quite small

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Job Portal: How to Register and Upload Video CV / Recruitment For Ad-hoc Staff / Globacom Hr Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.