Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See Gobe: Bobrisky Just Might Sue Hairstylist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Gobe: Bobrisky Just Might Sue Hairstylist (355 Views)

"I Might Sue NBC If Ban On ‘This Is Nigeria’ Is Not Lifted" – Falz / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Gobe: Bobrisky Just Might Sue Hairstylist by randieboy: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017

In case you missed all the drama: the young stylist named Lex took to her page yesterday to announce that the famous Nigerian socialite has employed her services. But Lex returned hours later to reveal that after she was done removing his weave and making a new hairstyle for him, the socialite refused to pay up.

Read her story:

“I Had To Take His Hair Off And The Glue Used For His Frontal Looked Like Something That Had Been There For Six Months. His Scalp Was Dirty. His Head And Ears Are Disgusting. I Took His Hair Off And I Was Just Disgusted Taking Off The Rat’s Nest On His Head. His Hair Is Short. After Taking Out The Braids, He Said He Wanted To Wash His Hair For 20 Mins But Comes Back 3 Hours Later. His Hair Is Still Dirty And The Glue Was All Over And My Brother Had To Eventually Go And Buy Alcohol From The Closet Store. Keep In Mind That I Bought Alcohol, The Hair And Beads That That Man Put On His Head And He Never Paid Me Back For Any Of Those Things.

Read full story: http://amore.ng/diva-drama-bobrisky-just-might-sue-hairstylist/

(1) (Reply)

I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice / Naeto C And Wife Nicole Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Messages / Comedian Maleke Rubbishes FG For Spending To Keep Presidentialaircraft In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.