Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) (54677 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by IamDaniella: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Nigerian international footballer has returned back to China to continue playing as a midfielder for club Tianjin TEDA in the Chinese super league and his girlfriend Olga with their twin duaghters, Ava and Mia, flew over to join him yesterday.

http://www.linjust.com/mikel-obi-shares-kiss-babymama-arrives-back-china-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by fernandez1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
When there is money...Bullshit work

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
I thought the said they are separated.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by LordCrimson(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Keep 'thoughting' undecided

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
See as he grab her ass.

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Alwaysking: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bad guy Mikel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:

LordCrimson:

grin

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mikel go Dey back this geh well....e show for thier body
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mikel go Dey nack this geh well....e show for thier body

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Can't believe our super eagles capt is playing in China of all places with that his talent level ... oh well, I guess he wants to make $$$$$ towards the end of his career

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by donkenny(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Mikel go Dey nack this geh well....e show for thier body

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by greatseed: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
LordCrimson:
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:

LordCrimson:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by damola311: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:

So you can take him abi? Like someone said, keep thoughting

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Olujava(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
God bless ur family guy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Stanleyville(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Softkiss..unlike our Nina slaymamas wit dia rough lips

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by adonbilivit: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wish to Bleep a white girl to know how they "taste". If you are with me hit the like button

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
D second pix says d expert is back
Hope it's not what am thinking sha

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

He is wasting his youth and his life..

Because when he is old..this woman and her kids will never step foot in Africa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
Can't believe our super eagles capt is playing in China of all places with that his talent level ... oh well, I guess he wants to make $$$$$ towards the end of his career
what talent. He is just a sqaud player. See wetin Kante dey play na.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by ajimotoke(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
am i the only seeing something standing right there.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
thought thoughter toughtest

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by eminent007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
And dis is news how?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by alphasperm(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
I jus hope dis Mikel has a secret home based wife... oyibo marriage na contract o...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
Guy but it is not your tought na leave him let him be thoughting his thought

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hm
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Rhaspody(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
iluvpomo:

That seems to be thehappy best move. He Will get play time as well as more money for playing. I just read an article on goal.co. about a Chelsea goalkeeper that haven't played for Chelsea for over 9 years he has bee with Chelsea.

Chelsea wants to damage his career so he left
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Innodon(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good for them
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by hucienda: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
im face no dey show ...

bi like most oyibo girls sabi do all dis lovey dovey tin wella
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by miqos02(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Today Is Francisca Ordega's 29th Birthday. / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.