Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) (49621 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
God help us
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
takenadoh:
Bank manager don hammer!!! Na to declare say billions loss
I'm sure the protesters looted too.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
wait o. people money no dey that bank?
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
C ATM o
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
eleojo23:

Don't worry, they are the "One customer bank"
So they probably have only one customer in that location grin

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Truck driver no kill person them go burn bank
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmmm I smell the branch manager reporting to the head office that the CCTV recordings were damaged and the vault was looted by the truck drivers.

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by femi4: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
This bank wey dey get one branch per state, the customer for that area don buy market be that.
Dem be One customer bank. Na only one customer dem go loose
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
obo389:
Dangote-------- Trucks
and Adenuga------- Sterling bank
will settle it.
No problem grin
Ab.oki people are very wicked, just look at how they destroyed billions of naira worth of investment owned by an afonja man, even on their land! They cant try that sh!t in Onitsha or Aba and go scot free because Dangote trucks will pay the price.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by sekem: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one from the truck drivers

United We Stand

If you have no regard over human life; then you must be ready to accept the consequences of your actions
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
" Even by third world standards Nigeria is a mess people behave like animals and lack any sense of reasoning".. Nnamdi KANU ( June 2017) shocked
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by kjhova(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
takenadoh:

Obviously, you are not very familiar with banking procedure.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
This is what is wrong with us as a country. Lack of sense

Gbam.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by brightgreat(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
You don watch plenty film oooo

takenadoh:
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
What makes this matter relate with the burning of a bank, those tankers don't value lives talkless of property and the stupid mopol that didn't know much about laws and norms
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by pellummy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
No news about the money...and u wey think u dey zoo..continue, i guess u nt evolve completely bah?
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
This our useless Police men sef, if dem c armed robber, they Wil run away. If na innocent ppu, dem go begin shoot..
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
good... no wonder I no pity them the time that criminal pump many bullet into iboko skull....
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by DaySpringer: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Turns out it was actually Diamond Bank mopol that killed the truck driver and then they tried to sneak the Mopol into sterling Bank..

Diamond Bank was burnt totally before they moved on to Sterling Bank.

The staff of sterling Bank had to use Ladder to cross over to Ecobank

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
ultron12345:
This story is not complete, a police officer will not just shoot someone for parking indiscriminately, I think when the officer was telling the driver to park well, the driver took it as an insult and called his fellow drivers and agberos and attempted to fight (maybe even kill) the officer who then shot the driver in an act of self defense .....until we here from the bank or police officers side, this story is just a lie.

And if those that burnt the building think they have done damage to the bank, they are wrong, the insurance company will repair that building as soon as possible without charging the bank a dine
I disagree with u br, our Police men nd so useless that weneva they r with guns, they do nd undo...am not trying to back d driver cos I was not thr, but a police man has threatened to shoot a bus conductor in my presence because of hundred naira..
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
The one customer bank.

I'm sure there were no customers inside when this happened.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
d driver should have knwn dat is not allowed to park in front f d bank nah.. life is lost.. his family is in sorrow.. to d armed forces must u shoot eh..
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
ermmm...what about all the money the cashiers have collected today. Will they steal the money and claim they were burnt? lipsrsealed
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
doctokwus:
I dont understand why the average Nigerian policeman will shoot at an u anarmed individual,moreso a civilian.
It's always their default mode when provoked.
At least in d US and d Western world,civilian deaths occur when d officer mistakenly feels d individual was reaching for a weapon.
But here,u are driving u don't stop,they shoot to kill u,not even disable your vehicle.
-They tell you not to move,you accidentally blink,they pull the trigger.
-Low betide you if you dare attempt to run away when they come for arrest,your 6ft below is guaranteed!
There is clearly a lack of training on weapons handling and other police procedures.
God help Nigerians when the expected 100,000 additional policemen and women now enter the force because they would be even more poorly trained,drunk,quick to temper and totally uncontrolled weapons of murder unleashed on the society.

Or when you are fleeing from the scene of a major offense when public life is at stake.

US LEOs have even fired from helicopter into a chased vehicle before, tell me how that person is reaching for any weapon.

Watch these ones in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjRSt0MAgkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjRSt0MAgkg

Or this one from South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9aUd8qZ_E
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by arent88(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
kodath:
this can only happen in zoogeria..

I don't blame aisha for saying that this country is an animal kingdom
my frnd don't be daft,who told u police shooting happen only in Nigeria.do u knw how many people die from police shooting in d USA every year.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by takenadoh: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
kjhova:

Obviously, you are not very familiar with banking procedure.
No obviously I am not, my only interaction is with the OND pple and ATM outside

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by takenadoh: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
brightgreat:
You don watch plenty film oooo

No Na that robbery joke of experience and stock market robbery stuff

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
I love this wont lie. Banks are police two useless body in nigeria today.
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
This bank wey dey get one branch per state, the customer for that area don buy market be that.
the building never reach 1yr them build am,d finest branch in apapa
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by tonardo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
One customer bank... Has killed one of their customer... Power stirring bank..
Re: Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kokaine:
I'm sure the protesters looted too.
These is nt protest,is a revenge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.