Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,294 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Are The Things I Can Do About Asthma? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Things I Can Do About Asthma? (302 Views)

What You Should Know About ASTHMA / What You Should Know About Asthma! / All You Need To Know About Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things I Can Do About Asthma? by realestyomi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Mayo Clinic, representing more than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers, says that it isn't clear why only some people get asthma.
According to their research the cause of asthma is genetic and environmental. This means it is passed on through families and triggered by environmental exposure. Of course, there are cases that are purely hereditary and cases that are purely environmental. For example, a chronic smoker can get asthma even if they have no genetic disposition. For average people, the main concern is to eliminate the environmental causes of asthma, especially for young children who may develop the disease from exposure. There is actually 3 things you can do to greatly reduce the environmental exposure to irritants that cause asthma.
http://9jahealth.com.ng/things-can-asthma/

(1) (Reply)

Good Remedy And Cure For Malaria / Ogbomoso Doctors Cry Over Payment Of 11 Months Salaries. / 6 Simple Ways To Get Healthy For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.