Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Happened To Super Story? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To Super Story? (722 Views)

What Happened To TSTV? / What Happened To TSTV? / Download Super Story "Stars And Scars" – Episode 1 – 12 (complete Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Super Story? by BelovedN(f): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm sure most of us watched super story while growing up. I can remember looking forward to watching Super Story every thursday on NTA when I was in secondary school. I can also remember going to school on fridays and discussing what happened in super story with my friends. Super Story was the 'happening and cool' TV series then.
Nowadays though, Super Story has lost its appeal. I can't remember the last time I watched super story. I started losing interest when they started airing those short series with terrible storylines and actors.

Do you still watch Super Story? If you don't watch it anymore, why did you stop watching it?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Starts 28th January 2018 / If You've Watched Aquaman, Drop A Line From The Movie / #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Gedoni Over Small Meat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.