Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting (974 Views)

Brand New 3 Bedroom Aprtment For Rent at 700k (Click to see pictures) / A Room Self Contained Available In Mende (maryland) - Lagos / 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Apartments @ Mende Maryland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2010
We offer :

3 nos of 2bedrm flat Apartments

for inqueries, contact:

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, Ikeja
Tel: 07036693730, 07026261279
email: info@miklins.com
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 06, 2010
how much for the flats?
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by sirabbey(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
[s]am sure he will not tell you the rentage here[/s]. Most of these alleged properties are fake or totally non existent. what these unscrupulous guys do is to bait you, whet your appetites, get you interested only for them to ask you to cough out between N1000-N5000 to take you the property. And by the time you get there, a new twist will be added to the unfolding drama. Beware of them, and never pay any person a dime to show you a property.[color=#990000][/color] That is why Agent fee and Agreement fee is built into the package, when you eventually see what you want. Beware, there are too many fraudulent guys here on nairaland.
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by twinskenny(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
I think you are right, i dont still know the reason why some Agent will ask u to pay some fees before they show u an apartment,
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by lawyer(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmm . . . really? Abeg discuss!

But truthfully i thought i would see the price of the property for lease in the advert and wanted to know if the agent had a direct link. The agent should be in the best position to clarify and since its a new clamour now for agents to be held accountable to clients, i think he has a duty of care to do likewise to calm nerves and reassure people.

Cheers
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2010
sirabbey:

[s]am sure he will not tell you the rentage here[/s]. Most of these alleged properties are fake or totally non existent. what these unscrupulous guys do is to bait you, whet your appetites, get you interested only for them to ask you to cough out between N1000-N5000 to take you the property. And by the time you get there, a new twist will be added to the unfolding drama. Beware of them, and never pay any person a dime to show you a property.[color=#990000][/color] That is why Agent fee and Agreement fee is built into the package, when you eventually see what you want. Beware, there are too many fraudulent guys here on nairaland.

If anybody has defrauded u before, it will be more helpful to bring your facts before this forum, I believe all agents are not the same, accepting that some might be fraudulent, that is not enough to generalise, For us, we do not post properties we do not have and we have a long list of people who have benefitted from our services since 2009 when started posting properties here.We will not mandate you to pay a dime, to search for your requested apartment, if there is geniune need and readiness to pay and particularly, if the rented property in question is under our management. there is need to ensure committment, and to deal only with clients who are serious  and not pretenders who will waste your time and resources.One needs to have a balance view of all these
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by twinskenny(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2010
well said @ mipropery

I sent u an email i am still expecting your reply

Thanks
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
sirabbey:

People like you will never see the good side in peoples initiative because u allow your ignorance to rub-off on other people well intentions, You give bad name to everybody unduly without finding facts for yourself, a few fraudulent people according  to you does not mean everybody is fraudulent, my advice is that you seek the service of genuine property brokers and be ready to pay for their services, there is nothing as "something for nothing" DO NOT DISCOURAGE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATION" nairaland still remains the best place to find cheap, fast and geniune property either for sales or for rent
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by sirabbey(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2010
miproperty:

People like you will never see the good side in peoples initiative because u allow your ignorance to rub-off on other people well intentions, You give bad name to everybody unduly without finding facts for yourself, a few fraudulent people according to you does not mean everybody is fraudulent, my advice is that you seek the service of genuine property brokers and be ready to pay for their services, there is nothing as "something for nothing" DO NOT DISCOURAGE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATION" nairaland still remains the best place to find cheap, fast and geniune property either for sales or for rent

First and foremost, we are not here to put anybody out of business but (alongside other good spirited Nairalanders) to reduce/eliminate the numbers of phoney and fraudulent adverts that litters the cyber space here.
we do not have enough facts to convict you and that is why we do not make any accusation(s) directly on you. but you can be sure we are watching and closing in. you have nothing to fear if indeed your business is not dishonest and fraudulent as you claimed.

Having said that, dont rush in using derogatory adjectives on people like "ignorance" as you dont know who are your clients, prospective clients or even who you are dealing with. you might want to get in touch with Inspired m and fhemmy of the auto section to learn one or two things about intergrity and customer relations.

Finally can you truthfully tell us the reason why you demand for $20 or N3000 to search out a property http://www.miklins.com/realestate/enquiry.php when the client is still obligated to pay you agency fees before closing deal.
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by deetoks: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
If anybody has defrauded u before, it will be more helpful to bring your facts before this forum, I believe all agents are not the same, accepting that some might be fraudulent, that is not enough to generalise, For us, we do not post properties we do not have and we have a long list of people who have benefitted from our services since 2009 when started posting properties here.[b]We will not mandate you to pay a dime, to search for your [/b]requested apartment, if there is geniune need and readiness to pay and particularly, if the rented property in question is under our management. there is need to ensure committment, and to deal only with clients who are serious  and not pretenders who will waste your time and resources.One needs to have a balance view of all these

You said no one mandate you to pay a dime i can remember you stood on my neck to collect N3000 before showing nonsense house to me at ikeja. He didnt even have the keys to any of the houses he showed me, i could only see from outside can you imagine that, he has the gut to insult people instead of apologising.
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by Pamperme: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
hmm! i was actually planning on calling Miproperty, i thot he will be better but having to pay 3k just to check an apartment is way too high, afterall you will get 10% agency later.
This is terrible.
@miproperty, you really dont have to get angry at posters especially when they are the customers,
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
Today, I personally spent 4.5k on transport, phone,calls and tips to my fellow agents, searching and confirming rented properties in Ojodu berger, Ikeja and Magodo for a client who did not pay me a dime, Now do you honestly think it will be business like for me to just show the client these locations without a fees? knowing that some client can even go behind me and still pay my commission to landlord despite my efforts. Most agents hardly collect up 3% of the agreed commission due to them because the greed of the landlord and for the fact that he has share with other agents. I promise to publish an article here, very soon,that will address all forms of suspicious surrounding payment and commission due to property agent.

@sirabbey, my apology is here duly tendered
miproperty:

People like you will never see the good side in peoples initiative because u allow your ignorance to rub-off on other people well intentions, You give bad name to everybody unduly without finding facts for yourself, a few fraudulent people according to you does not mean everybody is fraudulent, my advice is that you seek the service of genuine property brokers and be ready to pay for their services, there is nothing as "something for nothing" DO NOT DISCOURAGE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATION" nairaland still remains the best place to find cheap, fast and geniune property either for sales or for rent
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by lawyer(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
@Miproperty

I dont know whether you know me but i take it upon myself to suprise agents very well at their banks and i dont reveal myself because i need to study and observe you before i make my stand against the person.

To be honest, i will tell you what i think about you and your way of practice. You can be quite arrogant and cocky to your clients but i wont deny that you do work hard to assist Nairalanders with accomodation problems especially in respect of rent issues.

I know why you demand money because i know there are some clients who use agents as guinea pigs and abandon them half way and it only makes you want to become wiser and more callous in approaching things. I have also been a victim of this situation countless times but i will never take my anger on another person because of the self deciet of another person. I know every one cannot be like me to do things partially free or charitable but you also have a duty to establish a rapport with your clients no matter what and explain to them why they need to pay you search fees and what they can do to alleviate your movements e.g maybe they can carry you around in their cars or pay for your transport or meals or calling cards etc. People might not find that hard to do but you have to establish a connection with your clients.

To all Nairalanders, miproperty is not a bad person and he is providing a difficult service which i wont do and he has to be appreciated but we should also all learn to be more accomodative of one another and excercise due diligence. So i endorse you as the RENT king of Nairaland Properties but i wont come out and defend you again if people come out to say otherwise in terms of attitude and agency payment fees for job not delievered. smiley

Cheers
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2010
@ I promise to improve as observed. thanks to all nairalanders
@lawyer,thanks for the endorsement.
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by sirabbey(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
miproperty:

@sirabbey, my apology is here duly tendered

Apology acknowledged. we are not out to witch hunt, but to make Nairaland and ultimately Nigeria a better place.

@Lawyer: Aluta continua; victoria ascerta.
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by Pamperme: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ Oga Lawyer,

Ow far naw? ow u dey? thanks for your comments

@ miproperty
now that Lawyer has spoken, i'd call and we'll meet but honestly 3000k is too much o!
Re: 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting by miproperty: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
no qualms, be looking forward,,,,
Pamperme:

@ Oga Lawyer,

Ow far naw? ow u dey? thanks for your comments

@ miproperty
now that Lawyer has spoken, i'd call and we'll meet but honestly 3000k is too much o!

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales In City Of Hope Estate, Irapa Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. / Property For Sale In Akute / 2 Nos. Semi Detached 3 Bedroom Flat, Jakande Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.