Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. (39971 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by horlahwaley(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!

We made It....!!!
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by pwetie: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
After passing jamb......e b lyk lets go nd chill with by guyz b4 admission list go commot!!

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Omero(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
hmmmmm I dey observe in Hindu!
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Jfrankination(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Happy of been Ftc on a thread that will never reach FP? grin grin
Ngwa modify ur comment, e don reach
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Damfostopper(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
all kinds of rechargeable lamps are there... maybe he will need to read with lantern and candle to pass

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by akanji1: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes o! Country Hard For Some People To Register Twice Or More.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who God don bless no man can curse. It's on FP.
jojothegreat:

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!

Where's your picture? You don't start this early morning to hide dp.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmm
It ain't a funny matter if u are in his shoes
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Acecube(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pavore9:
Waste of time!
why did you say that?
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Deyemith: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
LAUGH

Even this will damage sight
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by luckyelems(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you have written six times,just try for the seventh time or eight then if you are tired just go learn work
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by whizzyleejr(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Failure is not a joking matter, i've experienced jamb failure, i wrote my 1st jamb (2015) at the age of 15 scored average but was bleeped by p-utme, 2nd jamb failed (174), glory to God i wrote this year jamb and scored 280, failure is a barrier that helps to waste time and age, I pray no one related to me experience failure
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Pavore9: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Acecube:
why did you say that?

Much cannot be achieved in such setting. Anyone who is sitting for Jamb year in, year out for that duration is just wasting his or her time. I counsel such people to refocus their minds into acquiring practicable skills that earns them livelihood as one can always go back to school.

Finishing secondary school at 17-18 yrs and pausing one's life for 5-7 yrs waiting for admission into higher institutions, at what age will he graduate and serve? This is why it is sad to see many in their late 20"s still dependent on their parents! angry
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by kennydee05(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just check this out

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by 99strike(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Tomoro nowhere to be found
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Bestlily(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Enemy of progress... E don reach front page oh..oya kill yourself
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by muller101(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
do u need ftc gift?
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by spartan117(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mtseew.

Na Biafrans cause am
So u Ave finally posted ur pic old man undecided
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Obere4u: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Clinical example of when you run faster than your shadow.
Thread on FP
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jojothegreat(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bestlily:

Enemy of progress...
E don reach front page oh..oya kill yourself

Lolz.. .. Oya use the ftc go withdraw from from eco
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ermacc:
Low traffic thread. Try it on Ipob thread
ok thanks
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Austeeenxx: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

You were right.. it never got to the front page.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Bestlily(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Lolz.. .. Oya use the ftc go withdraw from from eco
na wetin i wan do sef...
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
99strike:
Tomoro nowhere to be found
nah, i'm on holidays so you will see me often
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Rtopzy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
BenJC come see something.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

We made It....!!!
yes we did pal wink
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

yes we did pal wink
lol
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
do u need ftc gift?
of course I do.Is there any?
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
do u need ftc gift?
of course I do.Is there any?
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=muller101 post=58628315] do u need ftc gift?[/quote of course I do. Is there any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have? / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.