Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Stop Google Analyics From Tracking Your Own Page Visits - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Google Analyics From Tracking Your Own Page Visits (339 Views)

Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Stop Google From Indexing/crawling My Website / How To Stop Google From Removing Your Post Due To DMCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Google Analyics From Tracking Your Own Page Visits by CelestineC(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
You might ask, why do I need to stop Google analytics from tracking my own visits?

Good question, here is why…

Now Google analytics counts each and every visits to your website including your own visits, as real data and as a result, this will jeopardize the authority and accuracy of your data and thus given you false analytics of your site performance

How do you stop Google analytics from tracking your own visits?

You can achieve this task of stopping Google from tracking your own visits with any of the following methods

Method One(Blocking IP Addresses)
Method Two(Using extensions and addons)

Click here to read full guide

regards...

(1) (Reply)

Register Now For Weekend One On One Webdesign Training Classes. / (SOLD) Us Adsense For Sell Urgently / 8 Simple Ways To Protect Your Online Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.