Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Emotional Words Kunle Afolayan Described Kate Henshaw On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Words Kunle Afolayan Described Kate Henshaw On Her Birthday (411 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Words Kunle Afolayan Described Kate Henshaw On Her Birthday by pzphoto(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kunle Afolayan found soothing words to describe his
friend and colleague in the movie industry as she
marks
her birthday today.

Kate Henshaw’s birthday is today and the movie star
– Kunle Afolayan took to his Instagram page to drop
overwhelming words and quite intimate picture of the
duo to celebrate Kate.

He wrote:

You are beautiful in and out and I thank God for he
has blessed you with all that matters in life i.e. Good
aura, nice smile, dedication, strength and hard work.
I am glad you are my friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KATE @k8henshaw

Kate Henshaw played the role of mother and wife in
the latest movie of Kunle Afolayan’s “Roti”.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/emotional-words-kunle-afolayan.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Emotional Words Kunle Afolayan Described Kate Henshaw On Her Birthday by okonja(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Interesting wink

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Political, Not Religious Says 2face / Adebayo Faleti, Novelist, Broadcast Journalist Is Dead / "If Being Dirty Means Having Fun", Am Down For It-mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.