Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife (2082 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
A couple has been arrested following accusations of cooking a man’s penis after the husband caught his wife’s suspected rapist, cut off his penis, and forced him to eat it.
Bheki Mohlala admitted to cutting off a man’s penis after he discovered he raped his wife on her way home from work on Friday night last week.
He woke up early on Saturday and went to the man’s house, tired him to a tree, hacked off his penis, cooked it, and forced him to eat it. Mohlala said he carried out the cannibalistic ritual to “cure his heartache”.

“I GOT OFF THE BUS ON MY WAY HOME, FROM WORK ;AND THIS MAN STARTED FOLLOWING ME. HE FOLLOWED ME FOR SOME TIME AND WHEN I GOT TO A DARK AREA HE CAME AND GRABBED ME AND RAPED ME. I SAW HIS FACE AND I REALIZED I KNOW HIM BUT I WAS AFRAID TO SAY HIS NAME BECAUSE I KNEW HE WOULD KILL ME, SO I JUST KEPT QUITE. WHEN I GOT HOME I TOLD MY HUSBAND, HE DID NOT WANT TO GO TO THE POLICE, SAYING HE WOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM HIMSELF.” MOHLALA’S WIFE SAID".

The SAPS is still investigating. The rapist is still alive and was admitted to a government hospital in Johannesburg.

http://newsatlastsa.online/2017/07/12/joburg-man-tracks-wifes-rapist-hacks-off-p3nis-cooks-forces-eat/
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Best revenge ever.
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
At least he ate his thing grin
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by newyorks(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
serves him right.
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by muller101(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cooking only, why not fry it as well. I really appreciate this kind of revenge.
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by jullary(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
best revenge ever.
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by GeneralOjukwu: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hope he boil his tentacles as well
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by Solosolojohquay: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2017
This will make a good movie in Hollywood not nollywood not to mss all thrills and frills.
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by Jabioro: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Fine jungle justice.. can we have the image /photo
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by wtfcoded: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
I hope afonjas are reading this. tongue
Re: See What This Man Did To The Man That Raped His Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
wtfcoded:
I hope afonjas are reading this. tongue

like you must always be tribalistic abi, what's up with afonjas on this one now

(1) (Reply)

Kay Figo, Summoned By Police For Going Pantless In This Semi-nude Photos 18+ / Two Boys Pictured Misbehaving After Overdosing On Hard Drugs In Lagos (Photos) / Exposed: Pastor Alleged Raped An Under Aged Girl In Enugu Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.