Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Police Arrest Man For Stabbing His Son And Abandoned Him Inside Bush - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrest Man For Stabbing His Son And Abandoned Him Inside Bush (339 Views)

HOT VIDEO: Pastor Caught Making LOVE With Lady Inside Bush In Akwa Ibom / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Stabbing His Son And Abandoned Him Inside Bush by SUCCESSKEJI(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested 30-year-old Joshua Oyapidan, who allegedly stabbed his son, Favour, and left him inside the bush to die.

Oyapidan stabbed his 11-year-old son and abandoned him in the bush on Sunday, before escaping from the scene. The incident happened near the President Muhammadu Buhari Estate, along the Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Expressway.

The father was reported to have lured the boy into the bush and stabbed him in several parts of the body, including the neck and stomach. A good Samaritan, who was passing by, was said to have rescued the boy after he crawled out of the bush.

He was taken to the Federal Medical Centre, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta where he was admitted at the Children’s Ward and performed surgery.

Speaking with reporters, Oyapidan, who claimed be an electrician/commercial motorcyclist, said Favour had been a source of pain to him, because he engaged in stealing and would run away from home for many days.

He said, “I had Favour while I was in secondary school, Adeoye Lambo Memorial High School, Obada Oko. I never got married to his mother because we were both young... read more http://www.newsresidence.tk/2017/07/police-arrest-man-for-stabbing-his-son-and-abandoned-him-inside-bush.html

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Urges FG To Expedite Demarcation Of Nigeria/cameroon Boundary / 15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ. 14. / 15 Inspirational Quotes On Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.