Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones (3298 Views)

10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Favourite Quotes From APC And The Law Of Karma: Choose Your Best Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Amarabae(f): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2017
"Call me sister again and I will have you strangled in your sleep"

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Always keep your foes confused, if they don't know who you are or what you want ,they don't know what you plan to do nest... little finger.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Amarabae:
"Call me sister again and I will have you strangled in your sleep"

Who said that?
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by PointB: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bad things are coming. - Ser Davos

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by gold360(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
if you think this will have a happy ending then you haven't been paying attention... lord Boston son to greyjoy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by agabusta: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sall:

Who said that?

Cercei to Margarey
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by agabusta: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
"For the night is dark and full of terrors"

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by agabusta: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
They are Knights of the summer and winter is coming.

Lady Catelyn Stark to Lord Renly Baratheon.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
agabusta:

Cercei to Margarey

Great.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by agabusta: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
The long night is coming, and the dead come with it.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not . Wear it like armor, And it can never be used to hurt you. Tyrion lanister to john snow the basterd.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by abokibuhari: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fu ck my cvntless pvssy... I don forget who talk am lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SlayerForever: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Winter is coming...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SlayerForever: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Valar morghulis...All men must die.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SlayerForever: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
You want your gold,here's your pot of gold...- Khal Drogo
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Omoluabi16(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Sall:

Who said that?
There's no cure for being a cunt. -ser bronn

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2017
SlayerForever:
You want your gold,here's your pot of gold...- Khal Drogo
Mehn! That guy is brutal!!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SlayerForever: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Mehn! That guy is brutal!!

I tell you!!!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Malawian(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
OVI75:
I like Cercei Lanister,Daenry Taegaryn Is A Stupid Gal, Moda Of Dragon Wen Dey fu"k anyhow That One Na Moda Of Dragon,No Wonder Her Own Dragons Dey Carry Her Go Dash Bandits
Stop moaning and just say you want to fvck her.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
When death come hunting do you think it matter who sit on the iron throne. Winter is here.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by GiantParrot(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

-Cersei to Lord Eddard Stark
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by GiantParrot(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
"What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy."

-Maester Aemon to Jon Snow.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by GiantParrot(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
SlayerForever:
Valar morghulis...All men must die.

Valar Dohaeris......All men must serve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

By DAN: Mention Positive Experiences You Had With Other Tribes And Cultures / Again, I Warn, Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings / Lai Momamad Threat To Israel Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.