Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Can I Break The Monopoly In Selling My Ugu - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Break The Monopoly In Selling My Ugu (863 Views)

Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / Analysis Of My Ugu Garden Using Clay Pot, Deep Pipe And Wick Irrigation (photos / How Can I Sell My Ugu Vegetables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Break The Monopoly In Selling My Ugu by dondo83(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello house , I need suggestions from experienced ugu farmers . I am having a lot of challenges selling of my ugu as at when due... The market women decides when to buy , price and the duration before they harvest ... After selling the vegetables, they let us stay as long as 1 week before cutting which affects my own profit while they make more money . It's really discouraging and I'm thinking of how to cut them off if possible .
Re: How Can I Break The Monopoly In Selling My Ugu by benzion72(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Middle women reaping off farmer since the time of Adam. Do an intelligence work on them, check the market they are taking the ugu too, then penetrate the market by yourself, though they may have market association that can block you. Create your own sales channels
Re: How Can I Break The Monopoly In Selling My Ugu by visijo(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
sharawwy:
Hello, taiwosalam&co.propertieslimited-0 Kneeds this: BUSINESS INVESTORS NEEDED FOR REAL ESTATE .Can youJsupplyJit?
YVisitFthe link1below.
j80TdR quotasystem YPxw3g life2017 b2vnax royalamour 2ESi1P abdulhadi101 KjK2pw visijo 5nJCzF dondo83 7gs4gM southsouth1914 BTT2jN andyblaze TEi2Cg ennythong2
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Price List For Point of Cage [POC] & Point Of Lay [POL]Chicks / Anyone Interested In Buying Cassava? / How To Start Cassava Processing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.