Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

We Buy And Sell Paypal And Payooner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy And Sell Paypal And Payooner (365 Views)

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria / Payooner Card Urgently Needed / $440 Payooner Fund Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Buy And Sell Paypal And Payooner by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bring all your Paypal And Payooner Funds and Collect your Instant Naira

You can reach us on .......

https://www.facebook.com/godspowerjacob
godspowerjacob@gmail.com
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal And Payooner by Isaacpyo04(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
newsloaded:
Bring all your Paypal And Payooner Funds and Collect your Instant Naira

You can reach us on .......

https://www.facebook.com/godspowerjacob
godspowerjacob@gmail.com
Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.
1. Can i load my payoneer card with my atm card, if not, how do i go about it?
2. I got the add with the aim of using it online, e.g. ebay, amazon, alibaba and clickbank or even link to my paypal. But none is accepting the card. Does it work on does sites?
answers or any solution proffered will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal And Payooner by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Contact me on facebook

facebook.com/godspowerjacob

Isaacpyo04:

Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.
1. Can i load my payoneer card with my atm card, if not, how do i go about it?
2. I got the add with the aim of using it online, e.g. ebay, amazon, alibaba and clickbank or even link to my paypal. But none is accepting the card. Does it work on does sites?
answers or any solution proffered will be appreciated. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Ubills Universal Bill Payment System With Reward / Are You Good Certified Project Manager Or Human Resources Manager? Yes Or No? / The Benefits Of Self-empowerment Through Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.