Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Christian Father Stabs Daughter 17 To Death, Because Of Her Muslim Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Father Stabs Daughter 17 To Death, Because Of Her Muslim Boyfriend (609 Views)

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Christian Father Stabs His 17years Daughter To Death Over Her Muslim Boyfriend / Sharia Court Forcefully Marry Christian Girl To Her Muslim Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Father Stabs Daughter 17 To Death, Because Of Her Muslim Boyfriend by Kamelot77(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
A teenage was found dead in her family's home with multiple stab wounds to the neck and her father has been accused of killing her because of a row over her Muslim boyfriend.

Henriette karra is a 17 year old from a Christian family,however she fell in love with a Muslim man who is in prison. she planned to convert to Islam upon his release but her family had a problem with this so they fought often and at some point, she ran to live with the man's family after sending her friends panicked text messages that her family were planning to kill her.

she then sent texts to a friend,one of which read
"you Won't believe what they did to me... they are sending people to kill me. they are searching for me in every possible place. you don't understand what fear this is. I don't believe I have the strength to stand on my feet and run away.

she move In with her boyfriend mother afterwards but her family hacked her down and forced her to return home. police started watching the family and placed recording devices inside the house. her father had been a suspected of dealing drugs, so it is not clear if the camera were placed because of that or if it was because of the teenager's complain.

the night before Henrietta was killed her father was heard telling her mother.
"forget about her, let her go to hell, it's not worth another shekel to even chase after her. she's garbage. we need to weep her,throw her away like a dog and see how she does. she's already gone ,I'm sick of her.

her father 58 year old sami, uncle and her mother aliham were all arrested for plotting her murder which came weeks of fighting over her romance.

her mother later told police that her husband believed she have affronted the family honours.
sami has denied having a hand in his daughter's death, and is currently on trial in Israel.

Re: Christian Father Stabs Daughter 17 To Death, Because Of Her Muslim Boyfriend by ExpensiveG: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
So sad......

" "forget about her, let her go to hell, it's not worth another shekel to even chase after her. she's garbage. we need to weep her,throw her away like a dog and see how she does. she's already gone ,I'm sick of her.""

God will punish dis Man, sad He is HEARTLESS

Wen your daughters fall in love, pray for them to meet dey right person, No matter dey religion or dey tribe...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Conductor And Driver Sentenced To Death For Stripping Lady Unclad / Badoo Strikes At Ojodu Berger, Kills Lovers / Gay Rights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.