Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (34763 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
I know bro,That chick just wind me up real bad,I guess Imma apologize then cool

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by DWJOBScom(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is an irresponsible man. Quote me anywhere. I believe what the woman said, perhaps she was charging him 'cause he doesn't take care of her and the child's needs but wants to bleep.

am happy someone saw the side of the woman.....

He's truly an irresponsible man
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by brightnelly(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow

Any woman that collects money for sex or asks for favor during sex is a prostitute, married or not.

So my man has been living with a violent prostitute all these while.

It's obvious that she is doing that because the man doesn't take care of his responsibilities (the child) the man must have turned her into a demon
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Austin234(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Does Customary Court have the power to dissolve a marriage? I tot is High Court. I am sincerely asking o. Lawyers in the house, throw more light

lalasticlala:

https://dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/housewife-loses-7-year-old-marriage-for-demanding-n500-per-sex-bout-with-husband/206189.html
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
see wetin nnamdi azikiwe cause....#500
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
I said you should read again. You missed the part she said he has never taken care of their 6yrs old since birth.

I have read it, Binny.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
Guy mind yaself ooo! Don't tell me to shut up again... I wasn't talking to you.

I already apologized to you. If you check my first post to you, you would see that I have erased it. I hope you are fine?
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
@Darlenese I'm sorry I went that far,You fvcking got me angry,Hope I'm forgiven,Whayasay cool
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Jacksonmava(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I already apologized to you. If you check my first post to you, you would see that I have erased it. I hope you are fine?
I'm fine, thank you. Apology accepted smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Kondomatic(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is a useless one. grin
As in, she said since she gave birth, that's, for 6yrs...he has never given money for the welfare of their child. She's been the one doing that, and he still comes back to bleep. Which woman won't be angry at such a man for a husband?.
Chai
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by benfluleck: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's when you know the sex was bad, you have to pay for compensation before the sex lol
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by OKorowanta: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jesu!
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Praktikals(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Court has no power to dissolve any marriage
marriage is sacred. God himself is the one who enforce it. Except they not legally marriage
Can you live together with a wife who keeps a kitchen knive under her pillow?
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by mustafa006: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
when u marry a retired olosho, such things will definitely happen
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by dipznano: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
marriage is sacred. God himself is the one who enforce it. Except they not legally marriage

And if it was a court marriage?
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
I'm fine, thank you. Apology accepted smiley smiley

That's the spirit, sweetheart cool

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by regma: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
You better pray and shin your eyes before getting husband or wife.

Ask them how they met or maybe they did "meet me at my station"
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by charleff512(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Hm both parties are to be blamed

na only you talk correct
both parties are to blame
there was no love in the first instance
they were just accommodating each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Prettyenit18(f): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why did they have to go to court when both of them wanted to end the marriage
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by yinkslinks(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
When we just got started
Benita27:
My husband!, our marriage has been dissolved. Leave me alone. grin tongue
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by 2buffagain(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Was he fulfilling his part by providing for her and the fam?
If you are romancing your wife normally, these things won't be.

Old bush naija men know little of what women need.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by suremanpatriot: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
...this marriage was frustrated by starving the wife money and starving husband sexx?
serious but simple
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by kolado(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Hm both parties are to be blamed
Are you a psychologist? You read my mind. The two parties are strange bedfellows and incompatible. They both shared the blame.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by kolado(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Why did they have to go to court when both of them wanted to end the marriage
The marriage has completely broken down. But it's only the court that can dissolve such marriage and consequently determine who takes custody of the child and amount to be paid as maintenance to the wife for the child's upbringing.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Prettyenit18(f): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for explaining, I now understand. kiss
kolado:
The marriage has completely broken down. But it's only the court that can dissolve such marriage and consequently determine who takes custody of the child and amount to be paid as maintenance to the wife for the child's upbringing.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by kolado(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Thank you for explaining, I now understand. kiss
You're most welcome.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol...pay before service.

Irresponsible housewife.!Thats why guys are being warned to stop choosing future patner in a clubhouse or a brothel.
sexybbaster I dey feel u,the defender of all men.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

She clearly stated he was violent towards her. I'm not surprised she keeps a knife close by for self defence.
Any man or woman that keeps a knife or cutlass close by at night time does so to protect themselves from perceived possible imminent danger.

She also stated she's been responsible for the upkeep of their 6year old since birth.

He never disputed these allegations.

The only time she probably ever gets any money out of him is when konji grabs him. He can drop money to satisfy his konji needs but yet comfortably watches his child starve?
Even at that the woman whatsoever has no right to collect money before or after sex,she is a married woman,& not a random sex worker,for crying out loud.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by armChairCritic: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is an irresponsible man. Quote me anywhere. I believe what the woman said, perhaps she was charging him 'cause he doesn't take care of her and the child's needs but wants to bleep.

sorry, but you are a simpleton
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by darlenese(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
LordCrimson:
@Darlenese I'm sorry I went that far,You fvcking got me angry,Hope I'm forgiven,Whayasay cool

funny enough I didn't even read ur mentions, I dnt take online issues serious so I can never be upset. sometimes we all get silly so I understand. :-)
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by smart024(m): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I wanted to say you just expressed your ignorance but changed my mind on it...

Do you know that both the Christian and Islamic goodbooks states conditions in which two married people (weather legal or illegal) can be divorced either between the two of them and be made known to all ot before the eyes of the law and still be made known by all...?

In this case, both parties are to be blamed for making the center not to any longer hold since none mentioned infidelity as a case, but violence between the two of them is good enough to separate then since it can't be resolved by both of them to say the least a court...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.