Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Doocast Movie International - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Doocast Movie International (338 Views)

Come And Be Sign To Doocast Movie Cooperated / Doocast Movie International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doocast Movie International by mrmoseseskor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
DooCast Movies Internatoinal LTD Welcome to Doocast movie international cooperated,is a brand new movie in Nigeria ownd by a super popular man every one know in Nollywood movie in Nigeria calld Mr moses eskor you all know am married I want to say a big thanks to those who attended my wedding god we bless you all am here to help the up rising mega movie stars to the next level in the thier career so you all are welcome to my industry Doocast movie International is god bless come and be sign to my industry and be bless. For any person that sign in with me in my industry Doocast movie I offer each an every one a free 4 bed room flat.take care off their clothing and one greate big package for any off my actor or actress. Sorry I have not been Around for some time now just taking Care off my family, but am back to my fans.so do not be afraid that you will not make it in the movie industry just know one thing that you will star from some were,some body like tonto dike,desmon Elliot,Jym ike,Mercy johncy,chibuzor ikebueze and osita iheme popularly know as Aki and powpow and loth more started from some were so have the mind and filing to move on so fore more details send me on WhatsApp on 09071986784 or call my P.A on 09059853366 Gos bless you and your god gifted talent

(1) (Reply)

Daydream - Google VR / Bbnaija Reunites Ex-housemates In 2018 Edition / 10 Upcomming Movies Of 2018 - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.