Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue (1071 Views)

Infinix S4 32gb For Sale (SOLD) / Sold!!! Clean Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S4 SOLD----SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Clean used Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE 32GB Blue
Rooted with custom theme s8 Rom
Lagos

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by OVA200(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Is it available for swap? and how many hours do the battery last on 3G?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
OVA200:
Is it available for swap? and how many hours do the battery last on 3G?
No swap. I use 4G and dont count the hours when using. I recharge when its low
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by OVA200(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2017
s33d:
No swap. I use 4G and dont count the hours when using. I recharge when its low
Am not asking for exact hour just a little tip or are you telling me you can't say roughly how your phone last.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Battery can last upto a month
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
OVA200:
Am not asking for exact hour just a little tip or are you telling me you can't say roughly how your phone last.
These are US used phone. Only Used here a few times to test functionality, unlock, root and unless otherwise stated no guarantee on battery life. Its replaceable
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by OVA200(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
s33d:

These are US used phone. Only Used here a few times to test functionality, unlock, root and unless otherwise stated no guarantee on battery life. Its replaceable
Bro it looks like you are hiding something you are already talking of replacing the battery, just a tip of how the current battery last
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
OVA200:
Bro it looks like you are hiding something you are already talking of replacing the battery, just a tip of how the current battery last
What do i have to hide? I sell guaranteed phones. No one is forcing you. You are just one of those waka pass. Come for some change for your lunch. I am sure its your brother that subscribe for you
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by OVA200(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
s33d:

What do i have to hide? I sell guaranteed phones. No one is forcing you. You are just one of those waka pass. Come for some change for your lunch. I am sure its your brother that subscribe for you
Lol you don turn am to fight, people like you are the reason this country remain the same; just a simple question that you even answer with guess or thought ( I think or I guess it last so so so hours) na him you turn to fight or is it a crime to ask a simple question on the phone am inquiring to buy?
Let me see who will buy it without asking questions.

With this your attitude I promise you you chop this your phone by yourself, Dindinrin.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by s33d(m): 1:38am On Jul 21, 2017
OVA200:
Lol you don turn am to fight, people like you are the reason this country remain the same; just a simple question that you even answer with guess or thought ( I think or I guess it last so so so hours) na him you turn to fight or is it a crime to ask a simple question on the phone am inquiring to buy?

With this your attitude I promise you you chop this your phone by yourself, Dindinrin.
Like say i no answer your question. How will i tell u so so hours when i never use it for hours. U think i can't afford #1500 battery if i know its bad.
I know you dreaming of having the phone but you dont Have the money.

You don chop phone before? I only need to change a digit in the price to sell it and can even decide to dash it out. Your noise na Free publicity for me
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by henrixx(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2017
OVA200:

oga passerby. is it that you don't know s4? why asking this kind question? we all know s4 battery isn't that strong. even if it comes from factory now now. so y still asking? probably you want him to state it so dat you can beat the price down. pls be reasonable. there are other strategies you can use to negotiate, not ones like this.

u didn't ask condition of the phone, just straight up to battery. habaaaa
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by OVA200(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2017
henrixx:
oga passerby. is it that you don't know s4? why asking this kind question? we all know s4 battery isn't that strong. even if it comes from factory now now. so y still asking? probably you want him to state it so dat you can beat the price down. pls be reasonable. there are other strategies you can use to negotiate, not ones like this.

u didn't ask condition of the phone, just straight up to battery. habaaaa
Oga please tell me is it a crime to ask for how lasting the battery of the phone is? or is it too much for him to State how long lasting the battery is? Am not asking because I want a strong battery but I asked because I know how much I do press phone if I will need a power bank or I should get a second battery or keep with the phone battery.

And if he don't know their no crime in saying I don't know o cet fini but he claimed to always charge the phone when get low and he can't even guess how many hours it takes to get low.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by Stormyweather(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2017
The guy that asked for how long the battery lasts did not do wrong Na. He asked politely sef. The op shouldn't come at him with insults. It's just a simple fact. OP, apologise to him. Battery is his concern so he has to ask.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by mustykay: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2017
s33d:
Clean used Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE 32GB Blue
Rooted with custom theme s8 Rom
Lagos

very much interested in this phone distance is the only barrier.im around iyana ipaja.And very busy in the office
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by henrixx(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
mustykay:

very much interested in this phone distance is the only barrier.im around iyana ipaja.And very busy in the office
i have been one, very clean and I'm around iyana ipaja.... but it's 16gbrm
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by mustykay: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
henrixx:
How much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by mustykay: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
henrixx:
How much i am interested.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by henrixx(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
mustykay:

How much?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Blue by mustykay: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
henrixx:
my no is 08028617397. whats app 07069364270 lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Spy Camera In Fashion Eyeglasses In Nigeria By Hiphen Solutions / Create Google Admob, Adsense Android Earning App / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.