Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog (5965 Views)

I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog / Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? / Which Is More Profitable Between Owning A Website And Owning A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by CelestineC(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2017
You can find related stuffs and

blogging tips here

spafu:
Came to learn
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2017
CelestineC:
Yes

btw, I sent you a message on whatsapp but it appears you have not been on there in like forever

Celestinec, I'm sorry for not responding in time; I've been very busy.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by CelestineC(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2017
No problem
olayiwola4u:

Celestinec, I'm sorry for not responding in time; I've been very busy.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

The key points of my post is the amount of effort that goes into building a site whether big or small.
Is it only authority niche blog that you've seen?
How about niche blog that goes no where and nobody hears or knows about them?
What happened to those niche blog that are unknown?
If you can answer this question correctly, then you will get the post of my post better.
I don't look at what others have done to copy exactly after them. I do look at possibilities, even if it appears impossible to the natural eyes.

If you think a multi-purpose niche blog can't be successful, then you will most likely fail at it because success is in our mentality.
99.9% of today's possibilities were yesterday's impossibilities. But some people sat down and think of how to make it possible then today, we are all enjoying them.

You are actually looking at what others have done. In that case you shouldn't have opened this thread in the first place since you are looking at what others have done and how successful they are. You should have just follow suit and save us the stress. If you are expecting me to advise you based on what has already been done, then I will fail to deliver because I usually free myself when I'm thinking.

I may sound differently but the truth is that this is how I think and do things. I always think possible even if nobody have done it before. This kind of thinking comes with it own share of challenge and difficulties

Cosmicjames, you are right I just feel IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO REINVENT THE WHEEL in business.

If you've got the cash to experiment, you can create a new terrain.

Mind you, you may regain lost cash but you can't regain LOST TIME.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2017
ibietela2:

Huffingtonpost, buzzfeed, distractify, thenextweb, Healthable (health), sheknows, upworthy, etc

Ibietela, you are mixing them up.

There is a big difference between an AUTHORITY BLOG and MULTILE NICHE BLOG.

Huffingtonpost is an authority blog on news, thenextweb is an authority blog on phone technology.

There are not running multiple niche blogs.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Some of them running multiple niche blogs are authority on one of their niches...not al the niches in their blog.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by ibietela2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Ibietela, you are mixing them up.

There is a big difference between an AUTHORITY BLOG and MULTILE NICHE BLOG.

Huffingtonpost is an authority blog on news, thenextweb is an authority blog on phone technology.

There are not running multiple niche blogs.

Hunter living, tech, politics, etc go check.. Thenextweb also publishes web design/development
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
ibietela2:

Hunter living, tech, politics, etc go check.. Thenextweb also publishes web design/development

Ok
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by Magicdon(m): 4:01am On Jul 29, 2017
chinawapz:
Contact me
give me your whatsapp no
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by TechPanda(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
mazinoweb:
Multiple niche is not easy except you have authors..I prefer niche blogging http://domaindome.org

Markzinoberg, Is This You? grin
I Greet You All The Way From Warri.
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by chinawapz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magicdon:

give me your whatsapp no
My Whatsapp number: 08130767357
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by RealNaijaQuin: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
I love both, it's even good to run different sites if you can
you can check my two sites - http://www.infoguideafrica.com and http://www.afratales.com.ng
Re: Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog by bahtiyar(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Before I started my blog, I was thinking about my future blogging niche. While reading on the Internet, the majority of famous bloggers advise choosing a single blogging niche. Nonetheless, I decided to write about different things on my blog. Nowadays, I write about online business, affiliate marketing, SEO, travel, sex, psychology, and personal development.

I think that you should pick up your blogging niche according to your interests and knowledge. If you can write multiniche articles, then, you should start a multiniche blog. Don't restrict your talent and potential. Read this How To Choose Your Blogging Niche.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

:: Dhtml Framework Evolution / How To Activate Airtel Talkmore 5X Bonus Credit / How To Get Countless Likes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.