Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi (593 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by Youngadvocate(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vociferous Ebonyi state Lawmaker, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is popular for her rant on general issues has called out people who bleach especially women, saying that they have defective reasoning capacity.

According to Nwahci, in a post she shared on Facebook, the "most idiotic thing on this earth" is to bleach as not justification could ever be given to that.

Her words: "The most idiotic thing on this earth for anyone to do is to tamper with your natural color. When I see ladies who bleach, it tells me all I need to know about them. They have nothing upstairs.

"They are shallow, materialistic, worldly, vapid, self-loathing with zero confidence & zero self-esteem. They are also as dumb as a wall. I don't even give a damn if they are successful materially, I see them as failures in life. Michael Jackson with all the money he had, attempted to be white, but ended up looking like an unfortunate white woman.

"You will surely end up looking like a monster sooner or later if you keep hating your color and tampering with it using your various despicable bleaching/ whitening creams and concoctions. The health implications of this stupid and embarrassing act of telling the world, God made a mighty error with their natural tone that requires self-correction, cannot be over-stated.

"So many girls that were beautiful naturally, but decided being yellow was their only hope, started rubbing rubbish bleaching cream, today look like worn-out hags that sleep with 50 men a day. Continue, idiots. You're a man & you are bleaching or whitening your skin, you do not deserve to be a man. You be 100% ODE. Gerrout of my face, shameless ill".

http://igbobia.com/?q=ladies-who-bleach-have-empty-brains-ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-attacks.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
No matter how we try to argue this out, she has a good point. You know the reasoning capacity of people why what they do.

Great point by Afikpo Chic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by whitebeard(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Slay queens won't like this..!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by nextprince: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very correct.

Black people forming oyibo pepe since 12bc

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by alcmene: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
That means the larger number of Afonja ladies have empty brain....

Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by Arda1000(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
unfortunatly its girls from her side abakaliki dat tend to bleach more in ebonyi
Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by Danzakidakura(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
alcmene:
That means the larger number of Afonja ladies have empty brain....
and their vigina suffer it
Re: Ladies Who Bleach Have Empty Brains, Ebonyi State Lawmaker -- Maria Ude Nwachi by Gravas(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
You are very correct. They have defective reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Holds Valedictory Session, Visits Makarfi - Pictures / Buhari Receives APC Delegation In Nigeria's 'Capital' / Presidency Names Six Governors Set To Visit Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.