Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata (40491 Views)

Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2018
thorrvik55:

I don't get ur point... In ur head LUKAKU's performance this season is worth 75million I guess

Oga, the bone of contention is WHO SCORED MORE? I do not want to argue about whether he has done well or not because if you listen to commentaries properly, you would have had your answer a while ago.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
mapist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile....

Who's laughing now? ������

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by Sapiosexuall: 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Meanwhile....

I hope it takes you to the champions league grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

I hope it takes you to the champions league grin grin

Compensation is allowed Lol! Competition you guys know you won't win.

You can add "we won champions league slot fc" in your title cabinet grin grin cheesy

Just chop your L in peace grin grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by Sapiosexuall: 6:56am On May 21, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Compensation is allowed Lol! Competition you guys know you won't win.

You can add "we won champions league slot fc" in your title cabinet grin grin cheesy

Just chop your L in peace grin grin

While you add 'we won the second most insignificant trophy in the premier league' to your cabinet. I've got more than enough of it in my cabinet just in case you need more cool
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

While you add 'we won the second most insignificant trophy in the premier league' to your cabinet. I've got more than enough of it in my cabinet just in case you need more cool

Lol. You guys shouldn't have competed for it now since its insignificant oh and it's better than "we stopped man city from winning the trophy on our turf" trophy grin

chop your L grin grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 3:54am On May 22, 2018
mapist:

Oga, the bone of contention is WHO SCORED MORE? I do not want to argue about whether he has done well or not because if you listen to commentaries properly, you would have had your answer a while ago.

From ur other comment, u asked who was worth the money. Can u answer Dis simple question, was LUKAKU's performance(goals) this season worth 75million?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Meanwhile....

Oga, i am not asking you about who is laughing now; you also dint qualify for Champs, remember? As far as i am concerned, Utd had a terrible season and a better comment cannot be made on behalf of Chelsea. Your Morata could not even make the world cup and you still want to defend that?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2018
thorrvik55:

From ur other comment, u asked who was worth the money. Can u answer Dis simple question, was LUKAKU's performance(goals) this season worth 75million?

Yes, because his goals kept us in 2nd place. Atleast, he scored more than Morata and that was our initial bet, remember?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2018
mapist:

Oga, i am not asking you about who is laughing now; you also dint qualify for Champs, remember? As far as i am concerned, Utd had a terrible season and a better comment cannot be made on behalf of Chelsea. Your Morata could not even make the world cup and you still want to defend that?

In your last comment , u totally ignored the fact that Morata was playing with injuries even though I mentioned it to you. Lukaku can add qualifying for ucl and wc in his trophy cabinet.

Morata has now won another trophy in the epl where lukaku has played for how many seasons again?

Who now had a better season? Don't worry, you don't have to answer that.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2018
CaptPlanet:

In your last comment , u totally ignored the fact that Morata was playing with injuries even though I mentioned it to you. Lukaku can add qualifying for ucl and wc in his trophy cabinet.

Morata has now won another trophy in the epl where lukaku has played for how many seasons again?

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Smh. You keep derailing. All these you are saying is off the hook. You and i know if we had a stake, i would have taking my money by now. Our argument wasnt trophies nor injuries. Our argument was who would score more. So, all what you are saying doesnt even hold water. He won a trophy in a competition a bench warmer at Arsenal knocked him off his starting berth. It's a pity. Well, if you are interested, we could stake come next season. Holla if you have the guts.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2018
CaptPlanet:

For your enlightenment.

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
mapist:

For your enlightenment.

Wot shall it profit a player to score 100+ goals every season through out his career and never for once experience Wot it feels like to win a trophy?

Cc : CaptPlanet
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
thorrvik55:

Wot shall it profit a player to score 100+ goals every season through out his career and never for once experience Wot it feels like to win a trophy?

Cc : CaptPlanet

Oga, i sha know say i don win bet, shikena. ��
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2019
mapist:

I once told you this argument about Morata and Lukaku would only be decided on come the end of the season. Now, who was worth the money? Answer that within; you need not spill it.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2019
mapist:

Yes, because his goals kept us in 2nd place. Atleast, he scored more than Morata and that was our initial bet, remember?

Where did his goals keep u this season?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
thorrvik55:

Where did his goals keep u this season?

6th; Morata's? Atleast, he scored more than him. I would have won a bet 2ce as it stands.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
mapist:

6th; Morata's? Atleast, he scored more than him. I would have won a bet 2ce as it stands.

I hope u factored in morata's appearances for Chelsea and At. Madrid b4 saying lukaku scored more than him.

Besides self, if it was a bet I would have won two seasons in a row because my original argument is that there is no way in hell Lukaku is worth #75 million. And lukaku has proved time and time again that I was right...
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

I hope u factored in morata's appearances for Chelsea and At. Madrid b4 saying lukaku scored more than him.

Besides self, if it was a bet I would have won two seasons in a row because my original argument is that there is no way in hell Lukaku is worth #75 million. And lukaku has proved time and time again that I was right...

Ahan. What was the argument all about? Not Morata as a player but as a Blues player. Lukaku outscored him back to back which was the original bet. Who am i to say a player is worth a certain amount or not? What are my metrics for such judgement? I made it clear and it was a very simple bet. If you have doubts, check my initial message on the matter.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mr. Mapist, so Lukaku was that bad, he was shipped out to a regressing Inter two years after our initial argument...

That's a massive L for u, sir.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2019
thorrvik55:
Mr. Mapist, so Lukaku was that bad, he was shipped out to a regressing Inter two years after our initial argument...

That's a massive L for u, sir.

And Morata aint even a starter at a weak Atletico Madrid; what a winner you are. Lukaku has scored 2 goals now; please, keep the count.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Real Madrid Signs Takefusa Kubo For Castilla As 6th Summer Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.