Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe (3360 Views)

Massive Protest Against Coup By Executive / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem / Just In: Update On The Planned Coup By The Military And Those Behind It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Anayordike(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
SYLLABUS OF DECEIT! (THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FIRST COUP) BY OLISA AKUKWE

The broadcast on Biafra by Al-Jazeera must have hit home. I know this for sure with the rush by apologists of the Military-North Complex to indulge in their favourite revisionism. The first Nigeria coup is always their takeoff point.

However, we Ndi Igbo will never stop telling our story. The first couple that they keep labeling the Igbo coup because some of its leaders were Igbo, was never an Igbo coup. If the Military-North Complex that ruled and ruined Nigeria is willing to defend their assertions, let the Federal government of Nigeria muster the will to set up a Commission that will interrogate the first and second coups, since they always claim ALL our problems started then. This may help to bring a final closure to the claims and counter claims!

Indeed Major Kaduna Nzeogwu was reputed to have led the coup. The revisionists never fail to recollect how he invaded the home of Sir Ahmadu Bello and murdered him. They however always fail to mention that Nzeogwu didn’t act alone. Nzeogwu shot his way into Sir Bello’s home, with Lt Atom Kpela, a Tiv man, amongst others shooting with him.

Nzeogwu was murdered by northern troops at Nsukka sector, and his eyes plucked out before burial, during the war. What of Atom Kpela? He ended up as Military Governor of East Central state I.e Igbo land! And you will never hear members of the Military north Complex mention Atom Kpela when they describe the horrors of that fateful night in Sir Ahmadu Bellows home.

The Military-North Complex will always breeze through the fact that Lt College Unegbe contributed most immensely in the failure of the coup in Lagos. Not only because he paid with his life, the ultimate sacrifice by an Igbo man
against an “Igbo coup”. His refusal to grant any access to the ammunition store, for which he was in charge, as the Quarter-Master General,
singularly ruined the coup in Nigeria’s capital
then.

We acknowledge the horrors of that first coup. It is also on record that the fatalities of that coup was 15 persons. A very sad outcome! However you will never hear the revisionists mention that the counter-coup had fatalities of 214 persons, mainly Igbo officers. About 17 times the
fatalities of the first coup. A clear case of Crime against Humanity, under current UN charter! No other coup in Nigeria has ever had up to 20%
of that level of fatality. Even the violent. attempted Orkar coup.

The revisionists will never mention that the coup failed in the north because the coup failed woefully in Kano. The failure of the coup in Kano
was because Lt.Col Ojukwu refused to mobilise the 5th battalion to join the coup. Gen Olusegun Obasanjo in his book “NZEOGWU” wrote that a Lt Ude was sent by the coup plotters to kill Ojukwu. Luckily he was arrested.

The Kano Airport which the coup plotters had hoped to secure was secured for Nigeria by Lt Ike Nwachukwu, whom Ojukwu detailed to do that duty.
All these players that played pivotal and patriotic roles in debilitating the coup were Igbos.

You will also hear them saying that M.I. Okpala, the Premier of Eastern Region was not murdered because the Igbo coup executors in Enugu refused to touch him. However in the biography of Shehu Musa Yaradua, Yaradua
narrated the events of that night. Yaradua was a Lieutenant and he stated that he was practically in charge of the Enugu battalion that night. He
narrated that his commanding officer, Lt.Col Fajuyi was in Lagos. The 2nd in command, who was Major Akonobi, was according to Yaradua’floundering’.
He, Yaradua, was the one that received the signal from the Brigade command in Lagos. And he REFUSED to obey it. He said he refused to obey because he wanted to hear from the Brigade Commander directly, but they could not put him on.

He also narrated that it was him that secured the Archbishop of Cyprus and his entourage, as well as the Premier of Eastern Region. Otherwise the Premier would have been murdered. So much for the conspiracy theories that Igbo officers & men refused to murder M.I. Okpala because they are same tribe. Or is distinguished Major Gen. Shehu Musa Yaradua, of blessed memory a liar?

Meanwhile the coup failed not only in Enugu, but also Kano and Benin. Of course Kano and Benin are Igbo land.

You will never hear members of the Military-North Complex that ruined Nigeria mention the IFEAJUNA MANUSCRIPT, which detailed their true plans and intentions. The document detailed clearly their intention to hand over
power to Chief Obafaemi Awolowo. No less a person than Odia Ofeimun, Chief Awolowo’s private secretary for a long time, and renowned poetry revealed this. Obasanjo had also referred to this document, most likely in a Freudian slip.

All other coups in Nigeria, led by different tribal elements, non bears a tribal moniker. Only the first coup. An institutional attempt to justify
all the genocides and official discriminations against Ndi Igbo. All these continue to fuel the burning quest for Ndi Igbo to leave this vindictive union.

It’s time Nigeria officially stops the revisionism. If the Military north Complex thinks their version is the right one, let them have the courage
to open an official truth inquest, into the events of that cold January night.

Let us see if it can help us get an acceptable closure to that painful and fatal epoch.

Olisa Akukwe.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/syllabus-deceit-truth-first-coup-olisa-akukwe/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by hadige(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
nice 1
FTC
i know this will nt reach FP
cc.
lala,mynd44
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I read the whole write-up and to be sincere,I am confused ,I just don't understand
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
hadige:
nice 1
FTC
i know this will nt reach FP
cc.
lala,mynd44
nice one as in? Please make me understand
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Arda1000(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
nice one as in? Please make me understand
people like u are d one shouting south south but when it comes to the coup u say its igbo coup lets not forget nzeogwu is a south south man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Arda1000:
people like u are d one shouting south south but when it comes to the coup u say its igbo coup lets not forget nzeogwu is a south south man
now you got me more confused, you could've just explained the essence of the article to me or just ignore.
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by mare23ayo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Op! Major Nzeogwu had the courage to kill Ahmadu Bello in the North and also had the confidence to talk trash to press. Pls before you come here trying to seek sympathy think about it if they do that in the East. I am not Hausa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by ERockson: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
It pains igbos when people tell the story of igbo coup and they first shed the first blood.

IT IS IGBO COUP AND NOTHING ELSE

11 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by fineboynl(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by tifany89(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
mare23ayo:
Op! Major Nzeogwu had the courage to kill Ahmadu Bello in the North and also had the confidence to talk trash to press. Pls before you come here trying to seek sympathy think about it if they do that in the East. I am not Hausa
A coup led by Nzeogwu a south south man is Igbo coup,but when it comes to Biafra agitations,two face lying humans will say it's only 5 Eastern states that are involved. Why not pick a struggle, nonsense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Dedetwo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Anayordike:
SYLLABUS OF DECEIT! (THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FIRST COUP) BY OLISA AKUKWE

The broadcast on Biafra by Al-Jazeera must have hit home. I know this for sure with the rush by apologists of the Military-North Complex to indulge in their favourite revisionism. The first Nigeria coup is always their takeoff point.

However, we Ndi Igbo will never stop telling our story. The first couple that they keep labeling the Igbo coup because some of its leaders were Igbo, was never an Igbo coup. If the Military-North Complex that ruled and ruined Nigeria is willing to defend their assertions, let the Federal government of Nigeria muster the will to set up a Commission that will interrogate the first and second coups, since they always claim ALL our problems started then. This may help to bring a final closure to the claims and counter claims!

Indeed Major Kaduna Nzeogwu was reputed to have led the coup. The revisionists never fail to recollect how he invaded the home of Sir Ahmadu Bello and murdered him. They however always fail to mention that Nzeogwu didn’t act alone. Nzeogwu shot his way into Sir Bello’s home, with Lt Atom Kpela, a Tiv man, amongst others shooting with him.

Nzeogwu was murdered by northern troops at Nsukka sector, and his eyes plucked out before burial, during the war. What of Atom Kpela? He ended up as Military Governor of East Central state I.e Igbo land! And you will never hear members of the Military north Complex mention Atom Kpela when they describe the horrors of that fateful night in Sir Ahmadu Bellows home.

The Military-North Complex will always breeze through the fact that Lt College Unegbe contributed most immensely in the failure of the coup in Lagos. Not only because he paid with his life, the ultimate sacrifice by an Igbo man
against an “Igbo coup”. His refusal to grant any access to the ammunition store, for which he was in charge, as the Quarter-Master General,
singularly ruined the coup in Nigeria’s capital
then.

We acknowledge the horrors of that first coup. It is also on record that the fatalities of that coup was 15 persons. A very sad outcome! However you will never hear the revisionists mention that the counter-coup had fatalities of 214 persons, mainly Igbo officers. About 17 times the
fatalities of the first coup. A clear case of Crime against Humanity, under current UN charter! No other coup in Nigeria has ever had up to 20%
of that level of fatality. Even the violent. attempted Orkar coup.

The revisionists will never mention that the coup failed in the north because the coup failed woefully in Kano. The failure of the coup in Kano
was because Lt.Col Ojukwu refused to mobilise the 5th battalion to join the coup. Gen Olusegun Obasanjo in his book “NZEOGWU” wrote that a Lt Ude was sent by the coup plotters to kill Ojukwu. Luckily he was arrested.

The Kano Airport which the coup plotters had hoped to secure was secured for Nigeria by Lt Ike Nwachukwu, whom Ojukwu detailed to do that duty.
All these players that played pivotal and patriotic roles in debilitating the coup were Igbos.

You will also hear them saying that M.I. Okpala, the Premier of Eastern Region was not murdered because the Igbo coup executors in Enugu refused to touch him. However in the biography of Shehu Musa Yaradua, Yaradua
narrated the events of that night. Yaradua was a Lieutenant and he stated that he was practically in charge of the Enugu battalion that night. He
narrated that his commanding officer, Lt.Col Fajuyi was in Lagos. The 2nd in command, who was Major Akonobi, was according to Yaradua’floundering’.
He, Yaradua, was the one that received the signal from the Brigade command in Lagos. And he REFUSED to obey it. He said he refused to obey because he wanted to hear from the Brigade Commander directly, but they could not put him on.

He also narrated that it was him that secured the Archbishop of Cyprus and his entourage, as well as the Premier of Eastern Region. Otherwise the Premier would have been murdered. So much for the conspiracy theories that Igbo officers & men refused to murder M.I. Okpala because they are same tribe. Or is distinguished Major Gen. Shehu Musa Yaradua, of blessed memory a liar?

Meanwhile the coup failed not only in Enugu, but also Kano and Benin. Of course Kano and Benin are Igbo land.

You will never hear members of the Military-North Complex that ruined Nigeria mention the IFEAJUNA MANUSCRIPT, which detailed their true plans and intentions. The document detailed clearly their intention to hand over
power to Chief Obafaemi Awolowo. No less a person than Odia Ofeimun, Chief Awolowo’s private secretary for a long time, and renowned poetry revealed this. Obasanjo had also referred to this document, most likely in a Freudian slip.

All other coups in Nigeria, led by different tribal elements, non bears a tribal moniker. Only the first coup. An institutional attempt to justify
all the genocides and official discriminations against Ndi Igbo. All these continue to fuel the burning quest for Ndi Igbo to leave this vindictive union.

It’s time Nigeria officially stops the revisionism. If the Military north Complex thinks their version is the right one, let them have the courage
to open an official truth inquest, into the events of that cold January night.

Let us see if it can help us get an acceptable closure to that painful and fatal epoch.

Olisa Akukwe.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/syllabus-deceit-truth-first-coup-olisa-akukwe/

Only complete fools will indulge in a reckless thought process that remotely suggested that coup plotters had to sum equal number of ethnic nationalities to be targeted. Coup plotters have their unique agenda and grievances to pursue in precipitating a purge action. The January 15, 1966 coup was Nigerian army coup that has no ethnic color. Unfortunately, those dimwits who had turned Nigeria into a laughing stock branded the action of Nigerian soldiers as an Igbo coup. As deceitful Nigerians appeared, no other coup since than had been branded ethnic coup.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by CltrAltDel: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why does a particular tribe like rewriting history to favour them….. Maka why grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by NCP: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Agreed it was a Nigerian coup, why did Aguyi Ironsi refuse to arrest the coup plotters of the Igbo stock?

1 Like

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by OAFMods: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

Only complete fools will indulge in a reckless thought process that remotely suggested that coup plotters had to sum equal number of ethnic nationalities to be targeted. Coup plotters have their unique agenda and grievances to pursue in precipitating a purge action. The January 15, 1966 coup was Nigerian army coup that has no ethnic color. Unfortunately, those dimwits who had turned Nigeria into a laughing stock branded the action of Nigerian soldiers as an Igbo coup. As deceitful Nigerians appeared, no other coup since than had been branded ethnic coup.

Continue lying and fooling yourself because no matter the amount of times you lie trying to rewrite history you will always fail. With Kaduna Nzeogwu killing ahmadu bello, Ifeajuna killed Tafa balewa and Nwaobosi killing SL akintola. The daredevil criminals who brought the first coup in Nigeria are indeed not Igbos. In fact Hausa Fulani were not the ones that orchestrated the counter coup those were Latinos or them be Jews ?!

OP this is a part of history Igbo can not rewrite and will live with the trauma and haunt of the agony they have brought upon Nigeria forever. You might post lies and deceit to change the narrative but the bolded part of my comment will forever remain true long after you and your generation yet unborn is gone from this world.

7 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Actually, you are the one (attempting to) practice (ing) revisionism, we all know the history, stop trying 5o change the narrative. Your attempt reeks of either ignorance or dishonesty, I'm not sure which.
The facts remain, as the previous commenter said. It is painful to watch you try to revise history, and then claim it is the other party trying to do so.
Here is what happened, from the very beginning. The north was initially the most powerful political bloc in the country due to the size and homogeny of the region. In order to have a fair political playing ground, the Action Group (AG) at the time attempted to unite with the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC). But there were only 2 slots available for the leadership of the just birthed country, these slots were the prime minister and the president position. Nnamdi Azikiwe (who wanted unification of the regions, according to the Kwame Nkrumah school of thought,Kwame wanted One Africa as a bigger playing field with him as the overall leader , Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted the same for Nigera) in his quest for power he cut a deal with the north to be the president of the country, leaving Awolowo and the AG out in the cold.
By the time the dust of the elections settled, the prime minister turned out to be the highest position in the land, with the president as a mere figurehead. This didn't bode well with Zik and the eastern political elite at the time who wanted to be number one. Their fear was that the north would perpetuate itself in power. The calculation leading to this thought, was that whoever got control of the country at that budding stage most likely was going to rule for a lifetime (like what's happening in Zimbabwe now).
So Zik reached out to the boys in uniform to achieve what he couldn't at the polls, snatch power, hence the coup.
So please OP, don't act like you are the only one who went to school in the whole village and the rest of us are mere illiterate farmers.
Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Arda1000(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
now you got me more confused, you could've just explained the essence of the article to me or just ignore.
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Arda1000(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
this kind of thread is not ment for slow poke like you

1 Like

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by cowardafonja: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Actually, you are the one (attempting to) practice (ing) revisionism, we all know the history, stop trying 5o change the narrative. Your attempt reeks of either ignorance or dishonesty, I'm not sure which.
The facts remain, as the previous commenter said. It is painful to watch you try to revise history, and then claim it is the other party trying to do so.
Here is what happened, from the very beginning. The north was initially the most powerful political bloc in the country due to the size and homogeny of the region. In order to have a fair political playing ground, the Action Group (AG) at the time attempted to unite with the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC). But there were only 2 slots available for the leadership of the just birthed country, these slots were the prime minister and the president position. Nnamdi Azikiwe (who wanted unification of the regions, according to the Kwame Nkrumah school of thought,Kwame wanted One Africa as a bigger playing field with him as the overall leader)of the NCNC (Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted the same for Nigera) in his quest for power he cut a deal with the north to be the president of the country, leaving Awolowo and the AG out in the cold.
By the time the dust of the elections settled, the prime minister turned out to be the highest position in the land, with the president as a mere figurehead. This didn't bode well with Zik and the eastern political elite at the time who wanted to be number one. Their fear was that the north would perpetuate itself in power. The calculation leading to this thought, was that whoever got control of the country at that budding stage most likely was going to rule for a lifetime (like what's happening in Zimbabwe now).
So Zik reached out to the boys in uniform to achieve what he couldn't at the polls, snatch power, hence the coup.
So please OP, don't act like you are the only one who went to school in the whole village and the rest of us are mere illiterate farmers.
Cheers.

If this is what you learnt in your own studies then there is no point calling you an illiterate because that amounts to insult upon illiterates. You are just a pile of puke grin

Don't quote me 'cos I don't consort with serpents

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by cowardafonja: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Arda1000:
Stop wasting your precious time quoting that useless thing biko

3 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Histrings08(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Different documentation.... Kwantinu
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Arda1000:
I'll let this one slide, ordinary question njuru gị Izagho m, bido ịkọ rubbish,

Ndị oyibo, ọbụ Sọsọ slow poke ka ịma?
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
cowardafonja:

Sọsọ ịkọ ọnụ ka ụmụ ma, zakwazie ajụjụ m jụrụ, asịrị ebido
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
cowardafonja:

If this is what you learnt in your own studies then there is no point calling you an illiterate because that amounts to insult upon illiterates. You are just a pile of puke grin

Don't quote me 'cos I don't consort with serpents
Child

3 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by cowardafonja: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:

Obulu na ibu onye Igbo chegharia na'oge.
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Dedetwo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

Continue lying and fooling yourself because no matter the amount of times you lie trying to rewrite history you will always fail. With Kaduna Nzeogwu killing ahmadu bello, Ifeajuna killed Tafa balewa and Nwaobosi killing SL akintola. The daredevil criminals who brought the first coup in Nigeria are indeed not Igbos. In fact Hausa Fulani were not the ones that orchestrated the counter coup those were Latinos or them be Jews ?!

OP this is a part of history Igbo can not rewrite and will live with the trauma and haunt of the agony they have brought upon Nigeria forever. You might post lies and deceit to change the narrative but the bolded part of my comment will forever remain true long after you and your generation yet unborn is gone from this world.

You have deceitfully indulged yet again in the above crap without remotely suggested elementary factors that instigated the coup. When the loudmouthed Akintola and Bello were organizing press conferences to lampoon and denigrate other ethnic nationalities which some of the ethnic groups were heads and shoulders above their own ethnic stock, insincere stiffs such as you paid closed eyes to them. When Tafawa Balewa turned Nigeria Army officer's cadre into Oshodi market through nepotistic endeavor, people in your class were clueless about what had happened. I recall it was the idiotic corrupt endeavor of Tafawa Balewa that saw the cesspit called Nigeria led by ingrates such Buhari, Abacha etc who should never have been in army talk less a commissioned officer.

8 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Dedetwo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Here is what happened, from the very beginning. The north was initially the most powerful political bloc in the country due to the size and homogeny of the region. In order to have a fair political playing ground, the Action Group (AG) at the time attempted to unite with the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC). But there were only 2 slots available for the leadership of the just birthed country, these slots were the prime minister and the president position. Nnamdi Azikiwe (who wanted unification of the regions, according to the Kwame Nkrumah school of thought,Kwame wanted One Africa as a bigger playing field with him as the overall leader)of the NCNC (Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted the same for Nigera) in his quest for power he cut a deal with the north to be the president of the country, leaving Awolowo and the AG out in the cold.
Cheers.

When most dumbass Nigerians who knew absolutely nothing about historic events in Nigeria, they start off calling opposing views ignorant. The above crap is as ignorant as it look. What an idiotic slight. Kwame Nkrumah was still a Wharf Clark when Zik came back from USA. Tafawa Balewa was a British creation.

4 Likes

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
cowardafonja:

Obulu na ibu onye Igbo chegharia na'oge.
kedụ ụdị nchegharị nga eme? Emejọrọ m ọnye?
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Arda1000(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
I'll let this one slide, ordinary question njuru gị Izagho m, bido ịkọ rubbish,

Ndị oyibo, ọbụ Sọsọ slow poke ka ịma?
so ibu onye igbo ina aju ajuju iberibe, d moniker u asked d question dint reply so i did u dint even check d monikers
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Arda1000(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
cowardafonja:

thanks bro, i even found out his igbo but i think his not full blooded igbo
Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by arushiuga(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
Stop using Google translator. Better stick to English. Your igbo stinks.

1 Like

Re: Syllabus Of Deceit! (the Truth About The First Coup) By Olisa Akukwe by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
arushiuga:

Stop using Google translator. Better stick to English. Your igbo stinks.
and you are supposed to be igbo too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter / News Paper Headlines In 1967.. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.