Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today (67248 Views)

Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by itiswellandwell: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by sonofspada(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Error
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol... No be bugatti b dis oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by safiaapussy: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
akashi01:

You own one? undecided

Is that the point I was making or are you just dumb

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Harmored:
;Dthis is what they call chinko bugatti...
The meme tho, lmao!
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by iamwoods(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
shout to my brother who passed is waec once.i did my own thrice

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Atiku2019: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damola Illori my guy that year grin
Your post don shele for Nairaland oh
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Josmila(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
lofty900:
Chai, see beautiful car in a dirty environment. I'm sure the makers of this lovely masterpiece will be seething with rage if they ever come across this picture. Imagine, they even took it to a roadside mechanic.
And lai Mohammed is saying musicians should shoot video in Naija, shey it's this type of video he wants us to watch. undecided

This one is a buccati veronica mbok
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by horlahwhunmie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hit the car and you are in deep mess
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shear na 9ja,
boboyz go bring u down even dou u be wincht O:-)
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by seenter84: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
U get eyes.
Nissan gtr

SalamRushdie:
That is clearly a replica built on a Nissan 350z frame

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by almsofgold: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Moded car. This will never be a Bugatti veyron even if it tries to. It's so off. Made in Vietnam .
Below is the 411 baby! cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by kunletexs: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
dont sweat it, i dont know the name of this car but it is not bugatti veyron maybe the earliest version but not certainly veyron

compare the images against the one you are all killing yourself and you would see the huge difference

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by iamrealdeji(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
fake Gatti. I can a real Bugatti even if they wake me from my sleep
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by kenoz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
cry
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by tmanis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ran in here looking for Bugatti veyron. Na bukati Melon I see. OP, wehdone oo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Mike008(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians... Hehe
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by MadCow1: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Replica Veyron
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
SOme rides r not meant for some roads! angry

Imagine d street took all its gaits, grace n glamour n left it with nothing but dust n dale
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Gesd(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Lexusgs430: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its surely a replica. The lines don't match ......
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Gesd(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
seunny4lif:
See money dey waste
The owner fit don dead self cos who go abandon that nice car like that
ur English just weak me
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by BrightDeGea(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fake Bugatti, real fake
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by lekhi: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
decatalyst:
That place looks like an auto mechanic workshop

The only thing odd is a Bugatti in baba monsuru's workshop.

How did you get your own picture
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Donjcco(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
A plus to the department of petroleum engineering.... Congratulations to Ndubueze for ur newly elected position as the ISEC P. R. O STUDENTS UNION GOVERNMENT.... we anticipate for more position to this level...
Thank you
Comr. DON J
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by olawonder(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
lofty900:
Chai, see beautiful car in a dirty environment. I'm sure the makers of this lovely masterpiece will be seething with rage if they ever come across this picture. Imagine, they even took it to a roadside mechanic.
And lai Mohammed is saying musicians should shoot video in Naija, shey it's this type of video he wants us to watch. undecided
You fall hand! That's nothing close to Even a good kit
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by WhoIBe: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Only in naija you can spot a fake Bugatti.
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by bizzibodi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
wetin dey that car whe make am cost like that sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by oyienootieno: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That is clearly a replica built on a Nissan 350z frame

Which company i Nigeria can get that close? Please don't mention that death trap called innoson.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by ExInferis(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
obiremy:
According to Facebook user Damola,he saw a Bugatti Veyron car in Lagos today.He wrote...

'As seen in Lagos 30 mins ago..for those that don't know.this is Mr Bugatti Veyron

Some years ago it was one of the most expensive not to mention fastest road going sports cars in the world.ko ni daa fun recession

Shey the owner don pay tax complete sha'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bugatti-veyron-car-spotted-in.html?m=1

That's a cougar dressed as a Bugatti.

$60k replica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana / What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.