Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad (464 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Let Us Help You Secure The Most Affordable Universities Schools In Europe,canada / List Of Countries Where Students Can Study And Work Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad by DEKOL: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Do you desire to study in Europe,Canada or US so you can eventually work and acquire Permanent residency ?

Take advantage of this free consulting session to achieving your dreams studying and working abroad .

Benefits
Free career advice on right choices to make in selecting the most sought occupations in US,Canada and Europe as a career path
Free scholarship options
Access to multinational companies abroad who may complete your tuition fees before completion.
Access to obtaining a lucrative job before completion of course
Access to Admissions counseling, admission documentations, validation, verification and proceeding services

Target audience
Parents of Elementary grade (4-6) to Senior high grade (10-12)who want their children to complete their study in Canada
Secondary school leavers between ages 15 – 21
Students who have completed your 1st degree
Students who want to study completely online on your own timeline - or you combine the best of on campus and online and work there
Students looking for that opportunity to increase your chances of obtaining a Canadian, German,UK,US, Georgia study permit to mention a few !
Working professionals who desire to study and work abroad

Grab this unique opportunity now, call us and book your free session
Attendance remains free!!!
SDIL is ICEF and CCEA certified and have a first-hand understanding of how the Canadian education system works, as well as, good understanding and expertise in the overall International Education market in the Caribbean,Europe and the US for International students.

Call us SDIL +2348050383215,08125549322 now

Visit us http://www.seyiloked-sdil.com/;http://seyidekol..com.ng

1 Like

Re: Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad by yelinco1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'M DONE WITH MY 1ST DEGREE BUT I'M IN ONDO STATE. HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE PLS? MY CONTACT: engineeryelinco@gmail.com, 08068035266

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student? Start Learning And Earning. You Can Earn Up To $90 / Abuja Popular DJ Celerates his Graduation With Friends In A Stylish Way (photos) / Grand Scholars CBT Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.