Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source (34916 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by peternabiye(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is well
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
dakeskese:
Such razzmatazz!!!

I am not impressed.

Where is Adeboye wen u need him?
Where is TB Joshua?
Where is Apostle Sule?
Where are all those powerful Islamic Clerics in Ilorin?

Let one of them do the needful.
Let one of them heal him.

I am so sad cus my dear President is incapacitated. I am sincerely sad.
If all those miracles are not staged, let these clerics save this country.

ONE LOVE NIGERIA!!!

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Heal someone that age and nature has caught up with? Don't men of God die? Didn't Jesus Christ die?

When your time has come nobody can stop it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jesus....Na only head i dey see .....Is that my President?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by adesamix(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Wishing my president speedy recovery.
ee ma tan ara yin b iya ibeji nibe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by dakeskese(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Heal someone that age and nature has caught up with? Don't men of God die? Didn't Jesus Christ die?

When your time has come nobody can stop it
My able Professor of Miracles... are u now telling me that God is not real? Since He now respects age and nature...
Tell me at what age Sarah got pregnant? Didnt God defy nature?

Alaye! ur argument is baseless...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by semyman: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:

he's already dead zombie

u can still join him

onye ala
you are equally dead too anuofia
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by kinghezekiah: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pray for mr. president total healing in Jesus Name amen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
adesamix:
ee ma tan ara yin b iya ibeji nibe

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Temptee101(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
dakeskese:

My able Professor of Miracles... are u now telling me that God is not real? Since He now respects age and nature...
Tell me at what age Sarah got pregnant? Didnt God defy nature?

Alaye! ur argument is baseless...
So in your submission, God should return his age from 84 to 34 for him to continue ruling till eternity? Lol

In a sane society, bubu would have been relegated to the old peoples' home where the govt takes full responsibility of caring for them and not the other way round. There is time for everything

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by dakeskese(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
So in your submission, God should return his age from 84 to 34 for him to continue ruling till eternity? Lol

In a sane society, bubu would have been relegated to the old peoples' home where the govt takes full responsibility of caring for them and not the other way round. There is time for everything

hahahahahhahahahahhaha...kai!
my bro, u funny!
I get ur points sha. 1luv!
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls aisha bring itunes and Amazon gift cards for me to buy she you coming. Mtcheeew ..... Next pls

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Temptee101(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
dakeskese:

hahahahahhahahahahhaha...kai! my bro, u funny! I get ur points sha. 1luv!
Lolzzz Lots of luv from here
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
dakeskese:

hahahahahhahahahahhaha...kai! my bro, u funny! I get ur points sha. 1luv!
Lolzzz Lots of luv from here too
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Okanokan(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

What patriotic statement

God will bless you plenty

God will Bless you also. No matter our differences on the way Nigeria should go in finding our feet in a united restructured Nigeria, nobody should wish our President death. IT IS WELL WITH WITH NIGERIA!, THOUGH TRIBE AND TONGUE MAY DIFFER IN BROTHERHOOD WE STAND. GREETING FROM ONE NIGERIA MOVEMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by MichaelUweh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Get well soon Mr President... The lord is your strength.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
The People who wish their Leader dead, may die before the death of this Leader
I wish President Buhari a quick and fast Journey to delivery.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by bejeria101(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aisha talk true! How is the powerbank president? Is he fully CHARGED? Awon Olodo! GOD go clear una doubt!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by CharlotteFlair: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Lalasticlala
You mean you are actually calling the mods to ban your fellow Nler because of a vegetable cow herder? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by LordOfNaira: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Get well soon, Mr President.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by ibabkr(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wish him speedy recovery because none of us is 60%guaranteed of his health.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by ReachHard: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
The man just dey emaciate dey go

And the bad-mouthing from Naijarians across divides is really not helping his Case at all

Why not just pray for him rather than rain him with insults? Always remember, death will still come to every mortal, no matter whom you are.

I'm not an APC loyalist biko.. just saying it as it is.

Allow the man to recuperate, if his God so wishes.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by alen4smith(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
nero2face:
Aisha this one u visit bubu so often these days, pliz no finish de water leaf inside de oda room for us oh, remember He's still our president, ....Lies upon Lies,..until I see pictures, if not..
even if you see pictures you will call it Photoshop demented idiot!
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by alen4smith(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
nero2face:
Aisha this one u visit bubu so often these days, pliz no finish de water leaf inside de oda room for us oh, remember He's still our president, ....Lies upon Lies,..until I see pictures, if not..
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Boyooosa(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2017
"as a result of the perceived secrecy surrounding the President’s ill-health, the Daily Sun can authoritatively report that the First Lady is currently with the President in Abuja House, London."

NA WHO DO THIS BEAT? SAMKLEF NA NII! cheesy
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by topzeezo: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Until this car start

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nero2face: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2017
alen4smith:
cursing u back is a waste of data, ur problem is beyond ur family...go sort ur self out
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by raphaeladeyele: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Wishing d President quickly recovery
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Muksodiq(m): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Ok oooooooo
This is a clearer report compared to the previous speculations!

Aishat you self knows the truth! Your husband has not being fair to the masses.

No Nigerian would wish her benefactor dead!

I was one of those people praying for him to go and meet his 72 virgins because he refuse to resign!

But now I pray he get well and resign else the Egyptian you are still seeing today you will see no more!

The masses are going through pain, you are a mother, you should relate!

Tell us how he hasn't been fair to the masses and how Jonathan was fair to the masses after the unending corruption that runs through his regime
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Ishaq717(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Ok oooooooo
This is a clearer report compared to the previous speculations!

Aishat you self knows the truth! Your husband has not being fair to the masses.

No Nigerian would wish her benefactor dead!

I was one of those people praying for him to go and meet his 72 virgins because he refuse to resign!

But now I pray he get well and resign else the Egyptian you are still seeing today you will see no more!

The masses are going through pain, you are a mother, you should relate!
which one is 72 virgins again
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Charly68: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2017
nextprince:
Wishing my president speedy recovery.
O yes,this trial will soon pass.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by naijalander: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2017
shame on Sun newspaper, are they not the same people that said Evans went missing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.