Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,673 members, 7,831,091 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx (830 Views)

Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Lady Blasts Flavour: "Repent Hell Is Real, Now You Sing Gospel Tomorrow Worldly" / Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by OrientDailyNews: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
If you think Lynxxx will end up singing gospel genre, you may have to wait for a long time. The rapper turned born again has been up with inspiring messages for months now. He has been at the centre of controversy since he joined the spiritual path.

What has he not spoken about? Everything from premarital sex to plastic surgery and a lot of us are surprised and happy for him. Along came his single ‘Ghana Girl’ and some fans are wondering if he is into gospel or secular music.

“I just became more spiritual, I just decided to focus on the more important things in life over the frivolous and fleeting things,” he said.

“I’m in a space where if it doesn’t matter to me, it doesn’t matter, because at the end of the day we’re all getting older, and life is moving for everybody.

“It’s only right to take that step…I’ve played enough in my life, I’ve enjoyed enough in my life, I’ve done the wrong things enough in my life so it’s time to really focus on the things that matter, things that will grow you and prosper you rather than things that will eventually bring you down,” he declared.

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/am-a-christian-but-wont-sing-gospel-songs-lynxx/

Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by Bunmarium(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
ftc
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by Holuwadamilarey(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
see fine boy
grin
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by ekensi01: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Then you're half born again.

BTW what do you call born again?

Spell me those trash your prophet told you about being born again.

If you want to hear the real word of God just try and watch BRIDE TV.
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by Sandydayziz(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
What's den d definition of 'born-again'?
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by OrientDailyNews: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
see fine boy

grin

shocked shocked shocked Hmmm !!!
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by EmyLeo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol..

#welldone!.. keep on deceiving una self,

u fit turn slay king sef and b like your born again sister that's a slay queen..

#confusedsoul
Re: Am A Born Again But Won’t Sing Gospel Songs - Lynxx by OrientDailyNews: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2017
EmyLeo:
Lol..

#welldone!.. keep on deceiving una self,

u fit turn slay king sef and b like your born again sister that's a slay queen..

#confusedsoul

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hit Back Studio After 30 Billion Tour Concert (photo) / Leo Messi Or Ronaldo, Tell Us Who You See / Guinness World Record:woman Spends 23 Years Grooming World's Longest Fingernails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.