Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Miss My - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Miss My (900 Views)

I Miss Place My Marriage Certificate / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My by gombos: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2010
neighbors

It's been 3 days since they moved and place hasnt been the same.

They were about 4 ghetto women sharing an apartment
smoked weed, crack together and got drunk everynight
It was a mother, her daughters and all their kids from baby dadies
Everynight they would fight, scream and air out their dirty laundry
It was annoying the first 6 months but got really interesting after a while
I would stick my head out the window and just enjoy a jerry springer show outside
I witnessed multiples fights between em, stabbing, jumping and altercation
I grew to love the dramma but without telling anyone they just moved 3 days ago
Now its awkward and quite, I could hear the birds outside taking a droppings lol

SMH
Re: I Miss My by opokonwa(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Maybe they discovered that you were watching a reality tv series that you were not paying for. tongue

Seriously, those ex-neighbours of yours were excellent candidates for an MTV-like reality show grin
Re: I Miss My by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
Lol
Re: I Miss My by whiteroses(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
maybe you should just get a life nah i'm just kidding, well such is life some peoples life drama come accross as amusing
Re: I Miss My by Akinagirl(f): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2010
Yep,. Like the Bad Girls Club. lol
Re: I Miss My by coolier(f): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2010
That must have been one hell of a job! grin

(1) (Reply)

Startimes / Can Someone Pls Adapt This Story To A Movie: / Father Donated A Kidney To His Son - The Magic Of Pulling Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.