Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby (1955 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
I'm presently visiting/doing business in Beijing and I really miss my darling husband and my cute little baby boy. It's my second night here and it's 4:51am but I can't sleep. . .I didn't bring my phone charger along from naija and my battery is dead! Never knew I was going to miss them both this much, would've bought a fake nokia charger in town earlier! On a day like this, I wish my husband is really into all the chatting stuff, but he is not and we can't even talk on phone!Iit's so lonely without those two cuties.
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
just wondering why you'd rather announce on nl that your husband and baby are alone in nigeria. . . . . .

surely there are phone chargers sold in china?

dont mind me, just thinking out loud.
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Don't just mind me joo, see what boredom and loneliness can cause!  grin Just needed to pour it out hoping I'd feel better. . . not expecting replies! But thanks for stopping by. And for the record, they sell phone chargers here but my host promised taking me to where they sell original stuff this morning. I still miss them!
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
tpiah!:

just wondering why you'd rather announce on nl that your husband and baby are alone in nigeria. . . . . .

I'm with you on this.
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ok.
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by Abekeade08(f): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
Chill pple, she is just announcing her frustration in the family section. kini big deal?? its not as if she posted her house address in naija for people to be concerned.
Re: Dear Diary. . . I Miss My Husband And My Baby by dellnet: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
just thought about it

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 9 Die Mysteriously In Their Sleep After Burying Their Grandmother / Inviting The Opposite Sex To Ur Family House. Right Or Wrong?? / It's Confirmed The Child You're Carrying Is Deformed; Will You Abort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.