Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help!! Help!!! (523 Views)

Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Help! Help!! Help!!! Am Failing My Wife / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by Eomoso(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good Day Sir,

Please Sir, have pity on me, I know I am breaking one of the rules on Nairaland which I am not suppose.

I am not a beggar but the circumstance surrounding my situation makes me soliciting for help

I went through an ailment that lasted for 10yrs I spent all my hard earning money before I finally get the solution through surgery.

Before then I joined an NGO which I am Member of Trustees, then I never knew I am going to have a health problem that will make me to seek for help. I assisted for the registration of the NGO. For me I love helping others, when the idea crop-up by her ‘name (withheld for now)’ she told me about her starting NGO that she wanted me to be party of the organisation, I followed suit by assisting with N100k because I was working and believe such platform will go a long way to help those that have health challenges.

If I mention this very persons’ name, majority media houses will know her very well. The NGO was running but I never mind since the platform was helping people, whenever she brought a stories and picture of someone having cancer or whatever ailment I will be the one editing the story make sure it goes on the page of newspaper I was working then, both phone no and acct no; of that fellow to source for assistance.

She well connected no doubt about it.

During my trying period she asked me to draft a letter so that she can summit the letter to Lagos State Commissioner of Health for approval of free medical for me, that she connected with the Health Commissioner very well, she said I should bring about 20,000 naira for her to facilitate my getting the free medical on time. I did. It got a stage I was living with her, helping her for house duty so she would be touch in heart to help me. She showed me people’s that has cancer which she used the platform to help, not knowing that those people whenever their stories published and raise funds for them. She only used 25 percent of the processed to treat them and abandon them. I later got to know all these.

By then my problem become worse day by day while living with her. She was even collecting N15,000 thousand naira from me monthly, she called it up-keep fees, I fed myself while I was there not that she was feeding me ‘NO’. While I actually stayed with her is for me to get proper medical help because of the way she portrait herself of helping people that has health issues.

At the long-run she started telling me that she don’t want to help people again that she had helped people enough that I should carry my problem myself. She came up with packing out that she is looking for house. During this period I was so tormenting by her in different ways of money. She actually got an apartment in another place. Not knowing that she sell one of her properties, which she has enough money to rented the place, with that she was still tormenting me to bring some amount of money to support payment of the new house. I did what I could do, but the all thing is fraud.

In turn she was swindle as well, she couldn’t live there.

Nairaland please I need your help for any assistant you can, or if there any NGO you can connect me to assist me financially to start doing something.

Right now I am squatting with people, I slept on the floor I cannot even sleep very well because of the bedbugs sucking my blood, to tell you the level of my suffering.
I still buying drug to take care of myself. The issue is that I don’t have anybody. No parent, husband, sister or brother to assist.

Attached here is a blur picture of myself during when I was going through those pains, I look like pregnant woman but I am not. That was a problem I went through for 10 yrs. Please use your good spirit to help a soul like me.

Pls I blur the pix because of security reasons. here is my email: blessingezebike@gmail.com.
In case anybody wish to help me Sir.

Thanks and remain bless

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
What do u want the blur pics to do for us.. Abi are we blind? Haba now..

U self..

Anyways are u on Instagram?

(1) (Reply)

The 10-year-old Obese Boy Who Is Addicted To Eating Toilet Paper / DREAMS... What Exactly Do They Signify? / Parent's Gone Wild:bleaching Children's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.