Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) (1531 Views)

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by tundemania: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady is distraught after she did the unthinkable on her boyfriend's bed.

According to her, she was having a dream that she was in the toilet, unknown to her that at that same moment she was actually peeing on her boyfriend's bed.

She doesn't know what to do at this point.

Read her story below:

Advice her.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/18/help-i-urinated-on-my-boyfriends-bed-what-do-i-do/

Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by tundemania: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
sad
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Skyfornia(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
You will do nothing as your boyfriend has said nothing...
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Authoreety: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Either ur village people or his village people don't want you guys toGether
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by iamapplord(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Authoreety:
Either ur village people or his village people don't want you guys toGether

Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Even though it's embarrassing, she has to raise the issue o...they have to talk about it to avoid the awkwardness grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Even though it's embarrassing, she has to raise the issue o...they have to talk about it to avoid the awkwardness grin
kiss
Angelina smiley
Look what I did to you baby grin
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Herbal01: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
tundemania:
A Nigerian lady is distraught after she did the unthinkable on her boyfriend's bed.

According to her, she was having a dream that she was in the toilet, unknown to her that at that same moment she was actually peeing on her boyfriend's bed.

She doesn't know what to do at this point.

Read her story below:

Advice her.
A case like that normally Leeds to an embarrassment (call will bail you out ...08102349372)

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/18/help-i-urinated-on-my-boyfriends-bed-what-do-i-do/
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Logobenz:
kiss
Angelina smiley
Look what I did to you baby grin
"Look what I did to you baby " indeed ! angry
Your mind don come down now abi ? Shey I told you you were attracting ban ? Guy I swear, you be magnet for ban ! angry
On top of everything, na me dem ban for longer, while you dey here dey flex ....
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by alezzy13: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
She should go for proper investigations. There are also drugs she may take 5o handle the situation.
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Your mind don come down now abi ? Shey I told you you were attracting ban ? Guy I swear, you be magnet for ban ! angry
On top of everything, na me dem ban for longer, while you dey here dey flex ....
baby see what I told you now?
Oya let's take it far off their reach wink
Where they can't ban us.you know na.just me and you.
Iwotago?
How long did they give you baby?
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by gassbee: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Love conquers all types of urine
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:
I sent you a message and you chose not to reply madam? undecided
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Logobenz:
I sent you a message and you chose not to reply madam? undecided
I do not think we have any business to talk about sir ?
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:
I do not think we have any business to talk about sir ?
you wouldn't know till you reply,would You?
Besides,I wonder why you have to think it's business I want to talk about.
Or do you import whiskey too? cheesy
Well,you are in control after all.It's your space.
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
you wouldn't know till you reply,would You?
Besides,I wonder why you have to think it's business I want to talk about.
Or do you import whiskey too? cheesy
Well,you are in control after all.It's your space.
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
It's no bother, it's just how I roll...whatever happens on nairaland, stays on nairaland.
I hope you're not offended ...
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2019
MariaAngeles:

It's no bother, it's just how I roll...whatever happens on nairaland, stays on nairaland.
I you're not offended ...
I am actually.
I don't live nor make a living out of NL so I wonder where that line is coming from.
I am a person with emotions and a brain,not a robot!
A chance to know You and you know me too.
Might be worth it as we both are taking risks(we both have things to lose).i don't do this too if you've noticed.
Well,your policy it is then.there is so little I could do about it.
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
I am actually.
I don't live nor make a living out of NL so I wonder where that line is coming from.
I am a person with emotions and a brain,not a robot!
A chance to know You and you know me too.
Might be worth it as we both are taking risks(we both have things to lose).i don't do this too if you've noticed.
Well,your policy it is then.there is so little I could do about it.
Why though ? undecided

No! You sef reason am naaaa...wetin go make you take offence ? E never reach that level !
We could still be friends on nairaland though...I think you're kinda cool...although a trouble maker, but still...cool sha ...I think undecided
Savage but cool grin
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 19, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Why though ? undecided

No! You sef reason am naaaa...wetin go make you take offence ? E never reach that level !
We could still be friends on nairaland though...I think you're kinda cool...although a trouble maker, but still...cool sha ...I think undecided
Savage but cool grin

lol.wetin den dey use "friends on NL" do?
I go give you belle on NL undecided
I thought we were already na.i just wanted more.
Too bad I can't get what I want because of you angry
Anyways I won't be doing much till August and I was thinking about say coming over,meeting up and things like that.
Honestly I'm bored and trying to forget something so I thought a vacation in another place might be necessary.
London right?
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by Herbal01: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Why though ? undecided

Savage but cool grin

Call 08102349372
Re: Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) by MariaAngeles: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Herbal01:

Call 08102349372
For what ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Soft Drinks May Seriously Harm Your Health / Untold Benefits Of Jogging / Train With Nigeria's No.1 Fitness Trainer - The Meantrainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.