Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans (902 Views)

Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by Ogalanyachieze: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls come in here and tell us the real situation on ground. About the forth coming elections and the boycotting campains. Whats on the grassroots in ur area i dont mean jeep drivers or aeroplane flyers. I mean the real electorates with voters card aka pvc
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by hornyofife: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART IN NIGERIA: THE CENTRE CANNOT HOLD

Nigeria is officially on Amnesty International watchlist, having been dropped as a country fighting corruption. Nigerians must have thought they could fool the world, only to end up being the FOOLS. The world watched Nigeria try to rig every rerun election in Rivers State and every other state under PDP. The world watched Nigeria tell lies about the health of her President. The world watched the APC government renege on all the electioneering promises. The world watched Nigeria government try to crush Shia Muslim sect and imprison all perceived political enemies. Yes, the world watched Nigeria disobey Court Orders, hold Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in detention for years with impunity. The series of khaki invasion and gunning down of unarmed Biafra agitators in Port Harcourt, Aba, and Anambra in the glare of international bodies revealed the true image of Nigeria. Nigeria is for beasts and savages, not humans.

How can a lying, bloodthirsty, nepotistic, and budget padding Nigeria continue to assume airs that she is fighting corruption? Good riddance to piffle!
Dear Biafrans, be bold to evangelize. We are children of the Almighty God - Chukwuokikeabiama, Tamuno, Tamara, Abasi, Oghene.

Everything that has happened to Nigeria these few months are karmic. Karma, the retributive natural law, has come to take its POUND OF FLESH from a demonic suppressive and oppressive enclave called Nigeria. The blood of our Biafra martyrs is crying out. A country that arrested Cosmos George Oto'obong just because he clamoured for the restoration of Biafra must collapse. I am worried that an intellectual like that was imprisoned without a charge. I am so worried that a lettered royalty like Prince Nnamdi Kanu was unjustly locked up in our pigsty-like, squalid prison facility for years because he wants his own nation.

Yes, I am worried that our beloved brothers and sisters were killed for no other reason other than their agitation for Biafra. May things go from bad to worse in a country where bloodletting has become a way of life in Jesus's name. Amen. Nigeria is crumbling before our own eyes. God is doing His thing. There is no rest for the wicked. Lootocratic politicians, your days are numbered. God is judging everyone. Biafra has come to stay. Restructuring will not change the high cost of goods in the markets.

Restructuring will not fix the devalued Naira. Restructuring will not bring back the lives that were taken by the godless Nigerian khaki. Restructuring will not return the $15m late Sani Abacha asked the CBN to be transferring from our national coffers to his overseas accounts on daily basis. Nigeria will have no peace until REFERENDUM is given to our sister regions. We must go! We have divorced Nigeria for good.

Fellow Biafrans, remain focused. Continue to say a loud no to the zoo politics. Let us take the message of Biafra restoration to the traditional rulers and community associations. They are all waiting for us. Speak to someone about Biafra today. Become a veritable tool for the evangelism of Biafra today. Thanks be to the Almighty God that we are all alive.
All hail Biafra! Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by conductor001: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Present sir. I may not live in Anambra but I'm a son of the soil and I go there every month.

The condition is that no single person I've spoken to is ready to vote. Today I was in Anambra. I curiously tried to troll IPOB and told some strangers I was having a convo with, that I will vote and I don't support Biafra. If you see the way they "cautioned" me like say I carry bomb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by ESDKING: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
hornyofife:

Nigeria is officially on Amnesty International watchlist, having been dropped as a country fighting corruption. Nigerians must have thought they could fool the world, only to end up being the FOOLS. The world watched Nigeria try to rig every rerun election in Rivers State and every other state under PDP. The world watched Nigeria tell lies about the health of her President. The world watched the APC government renege on all the electioneering promises. The world watched Nigeria government try to crush Shia Muslim sect and imprison all perceived political enemies. Yes, the world watched Nigeria disobey Court Orders, hold Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in detention for years with impunity. The series of khaki invasion and gunning down of unarmed Biafra agitators in Port Harcourt, Aba, and Anambra in the glare of international bodies revealed the true image of Nigeria. Nigeria is for beasts and savages, not humans.

How can a lying, bloodthirsty, nepotistic, and budget padding Nigeria continue to assume airs that she is fighting corruption? Good riddance to piffle!
Dear Biafrans, be bold to evangelize. We are children of the Almighty God - Chukwuokikeabiama, Tamuno, Tamara, Abasi, Oghene.

Everything that has happened to Nigeria these few months are karmic. Karma, the retributive natural law, has come to take its POUND OF FLESH from a demonic suppressive and oppressive enclave called Nigeria. The blood of our Biafra martyrs is crying out. A country that arrested Cosmos George Oto'obong just because he clamoured for the restoration of Biafra must collapse. I am worried that an intellectual like that was imprisoned without a charge. I am so worried that a lettered royalty like Prince Nnamdi Kanu was unjustly locked up in our pigsty-like, squalid prison facility for years because he wants his own nation.

Yes, I am worried that our beloved brothers and sisters were killed for no other reason other than their agitation for Biafra. May things go from bad to worse in a country where bloodletting has become a way of life in Jesus's name. Amen. Nigeria is crumbling before our own eyes. God is doing His thing. There is no rest for the wicked. Lootocratic politicians, your days are numbered. God is judging everyone. Biafra has come to stay. Restructuring will not change the high cost of goods in the markets.

Restructuring will not fix the devalued Naira. Restructuring will not bring back the lives that were taken by the godless Nigerian khaki. Restructuring will not return the $15m late Sani Abacha asked the CBN to be transferring from our national coffers to his overseas accounts on daily basis. Nigeria will have no peace until REFERENDUM is given to our sister regions. We must go! We have divorced Nigeria for good.

Fellow Biafrans, remain focused. Continue to say a loud no to the zoo politics. Let us take the message of Biafra restoration to the traditional rulers and community associations. They are all waiting for us. Speak to someone about Biafra today. Become a veritable tool for the evangelism of Biafra today. Thanks be to the Almighty God that we are all alive.
All hail Biafra! Shalom.
You have said it all. I don't know what else to say again.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by ebukahandsome(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
God knows the best
He will make a way.. . These old men must stop their nonesense
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by conductor001: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Here's a video of some women who took it upon themselves to hold a no-election protest (about 10 - 15 women). Everybody was hailing them and everybody along the Expressway was echoing "No Biafra, No Election!" with them as they were marching and chanting.

The political class still think we're playing with them.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by Curlieweed: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
hornyofife:

All hail Biafra! Shalom.

Good write.

But regarding the highlighted. No need to be worried because..

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots (and tyrants).

Thomas Jefferson
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by bakila: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
Present sir. I may not live in Anambra but I'm a son of the soil and I go there every month.

The condition is that no single person I've spoken to is ready to vote. Today I was in Anambra. I curiously tried to troll IPOB and told some strangers I was having a convo with, that I will vote and I don't support Biafra. If you see the way they "cautioned" me like say I carry bomb.
You just conducted a Lie.
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by DaniDani(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let me chill here and wait for that arrogant and rude chino & nonsobaba to come and classify igbos

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by conductor001: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2017
bakila:

You just conducted a Lie.
How would you know when you're busy ransacking the streets of Ibadam for maga that has Range Rover; On top empty brain with single digit IQ. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by bakila: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
conductor001:

How would you know when you're busy ransacking the streets of Ibadam for maga that has Range Rover; On top empty brain with single digit IQ. cheesy cheesy
You just conduct another LIE.
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by dudebuck: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
bakila:

You just conduct another LIE.
and you are the one telling the truth. Abeg swerve aside!
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by bakila: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
dudebuck:
and you are the one telling the truth. Abeg swerve aside!
Good Conductor, I will not swerve, but will use my hands to enjoy Nairaland.
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by dudebuck: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
bakila:

Good Conductor, I will not swerve, but will use my hands to enjoy Nairaland.
fvck you
Re: A Thread For Anambra Based Biafrans by bakila: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
dudebuck:
fvck you
Please tell her to come with Coondoomu.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Commissions New E-library And Codding Center. PICTURES. / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Osibanjo Over Comments, Demands Withdrawal Of Charges / Unknown Gunmen Killed Scores During Mass At Ozubulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.