Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) (43539 Views)

Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by adonbilivit: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
checkout his songs nail pon the cross,everybody,bitter blood and roar
thanks bro. Would buy them ASAP
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by 0b100100111: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Justiceleague1:

...starILLITERATES keep ''ILLITERATEING'' grin

Did you actually tried to be funny?
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by myners007: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Im sure most people talking thrash (weed) about Damian are just kids who really dont know him. His mother was former Miss world that got involved in a relationship with Marley the Great and she bore him a son Jnr Gong Marley (Damian) who has lived all his life in the United States and only visit Jamaica once in a while.
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by 0b100100111: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
holluphemydavid:
only God knws where wizkid did his jazz from

It's a small thing Bro.

Seek and ye shall find!

Emancipate yourself from the slavery and bondage of Middle-East religions and try a more realistic one!
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
please o they mustn't do a song together. wizkid just doest have what it takes unlike NAS super collabo with damian marley
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by kayo80(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Cute. Is his mother white?

Yes...she was white. Former Miss World, Cindy Breakspeare...one of Bob Marley's 8 baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by Aeebeecee: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Mr. lai said u should come n shot the video in African shrine o....
btw ur manager dey try
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by BaLyrix(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
I love Damian singing style especially his colabo wit Nas

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by kingmolah: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
adonbilivit:
Dude killed Jay Z's "BAM" track hook.

Gangster Dont live in a "tenament" yard...too much chatti chatti and so so so...too much watchi watchi and so so so.
niggas be skipping leg days just to run their mouth, I've been skipping leg days I still run the world cheesy
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by gohzieh(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:
He has his father's face,ßob cheesy

★boi going places cool

na the papa born am.. no be urs

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by sirjomore(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Make wizkid no begin shout SAWDUST dey run for street ooh
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
MilesLamar:
Damian Marley and Nas Album comes to mind
I listened to that album to stupor. I deleted with my same fingers that downloaded it!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2017
And why is Damian not reciprocating Wizzy's finger pose?
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by sirfee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
adonbilivit:

Gangster Dont live in a "tenament" yard...too much chatti chatti and so so so...too much watchi watchi and so so so.
Damian is a genius,he murdered "distant relative" album with Nas also.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by sirfee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
MilesLamar:
Distant relative.... evergreen

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by V3li(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
The title of any track this two will give us is #Smokers on the streets of LA!!!! grin grin grin grin[] grin
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by jesuscousin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
cute pix though but dry pix , chilling wit wat empty table
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by ebosse(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
MilesLamar:

Best collaboration album of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #DistantRelatives #GoodMusic
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by ebosse(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
sirfee:
Damian is a genius,he murdered "distant relative" album with Nas also.

I always feel bad for Nas whenever I listen to that album. Nas came through but jnr gong was on superman flight mode level!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
ovaRAYted:
weedskid meets ganja farmer...you know what happens immediately after the pic grin grin

purple skies mate!
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by offishialpablo: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
ovaRAYted:
weedskid meets ganja farmer...you know what happens immediately after the pic grin grin
rastar
farai reggae boit bomboclat you shud nia.....
you danna ....that's what happens next
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by theNOISEmaker: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
V3li:
The title of any track this two will give us is #Smokers on the streets of LA!!!! grin grin grin grin[] grin
and you're a broke-ass fool on the street nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:

Who is this faggot_stalking me? Please o I kill gay mofos liking you for sport, I hate deranged people.

LIKING you! grin

hmmm,adult education will help o grin
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
adonbilivit:

That's my best track on that Album.
#4:44
Re: Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) by Nyamve1: 8:55am On May 12, 2020
ovaRAYted:
Chai, una no go kill person for this nl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.