Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones (24839 Views)

Top Cheapest Smartphones / Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria / Best Cheapest Smartphones In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Cutezt(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2017

Smartphones with smart costs are dependably invited however what happens when a smartphone accompanies a cost below your expectations?

Each item has a value section which relies upon fabricating cost and other different charges. Here we have grouped the least expensive smartphones all around the world, lets hear what are your contemplations on it.

1. Namotel ‘Acche Din’ (∼$1.5)

What! Just $1.5 ? Yes. an Indian based startup organization Namotel launched a smartphone called 'Acche Din' which in English can be better meant as 'Good Days'. The phones specs and features are-

Display – 4.0 Inch HD screen
Operating system – Android Lollipop 5.1
Camera – 2 MP Rear with AF and 0.3 MP
selfie camera
Processor – 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
Storage – 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM
Connectivity – 3G, 2G, EDGE, GPRS
Dual SIM Dual Standby
Battery – 1325 mAh

The organizations promoters said they made this item to demonstrate love for India and it will distribute the smartphone over Cash On Delivery (COD) on enrollment through their site. Be that as it may, numerous media outlets observed the organizations cases to be deceiving and its official website page moreover doesn't give much data. As of data available, the organization could be a trick.

2. Freedom251 (∼ $4)

Freedom251 overwhelmed internet on its launch with around 30 Million hits on its official site inside seven days. You can say Freedom251 as first super low-estimated affordable smartphone. It was moreover launched by Indian organization Ringing Bells Private Ltd. Give us a chance to take a gander at specs and features.

Display – 4.0 Inch qHD screen
Operating system – Android Lollipop 5.1
Camera – 3.2 MP front with AF and 3 MP
front
Processor – 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Storage – 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM
Battery – 1450 mAh

The cost and specs might be enticing enough however many inquiries were raised because of realisticity of offering a smartphone at 251 INR.

The phone was available on pre-booking. The phone looks like a Chinese phone where the original brand name was concealed with whitener.

Later it was found they rebranded and attempted to exchange Adcom Ikon 4 ($50) which was launched a month before,Thus, Freedom 251 ended up being another trick.

3. Docoss X1 (∼ $14)

Launched after dubious arrival of Freedom251, Docoss X1 was too examined because of its low cost . It's authentic page highlighted 'No Scam. Genuine Phone For Cheap Value', highlighting data on its authenticity.

Give us a chance to take a gander at specs.
Display – 4 inch IPS Screen
Operating system – Android 4.4 Kitkat
Camera – 2MP Rear and 0.3MP front
camera.
Processor – 1.2GHz Dual-Core Cortex A7
Storage – 1GB of RAM and 4GB ROM
Battery – 1300mAh

The organization additionally made requests through its site on registration. It made daily paper adverts and even included some genuine singles out its social media pages.

Yet, the thing here is everybody who registered didn't get the confirmation message and numerous individuals who got the confirmation message didn't get the smartphone delivered . Along these lines, be careful before you purchase.

4. Alcatel Fire Onetouch C
4020D (∼$25)

Every one of the items above are loaded with questions, in any case, Fire Onetouch C 4020D is a smartphone which is not available on pre- registration, but is available on Amazon in select nations. Give us a chance to take a gander at specs.

Firefox v1.3 (OS), 1 GHz Spreadtrum 6821
Processor
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
1.3 MP Primary Camera
3.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Dual Sim, GSM + GSM & GSM – 900, 1800,
FM Radio, Wi-Fi Enabled

5. Datawind PocketSurfer 2G4 (∼$27)

A smartphone evaluated at a little more than a $25, a true blue brand available on various online retailers all over the world.

Operating System Version: KitKat
Primary Camera: 0.3 megapixel
Sim Type: Dual Sim

Source
http://tutsmap..com/2017/07/check-out-worlds-5-cheapest-smartphones.html

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by OVA200(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks to all these phone brand; I always know Infinix and Tecno are just scamming us look at that number 1 with $1 it still better Tecno M3, N3, S3, Y2 etc.

OP please where can I order this phones?
I dedicate my FTC to all with big head like myself don't worry na God created us like not our fault.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by mikkybellami(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2017
That's what we should have in Nigeria if we have adequate technology to produce our own mobile..... And make it cheap like that one made for india

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by directonpc(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice info on how to get them in naija?

Extra: see affordable android devices you can buy in Nigeria
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Brymo: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by sholaypompon(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2017
This ain't for Nigerias, we rather prefer to keep buying our Tecno and Infinix than going for all this unfamiliar brand.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by mattsvibes: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
OVA200 post=:
Thanks to all these phone brand; I always know Infinix and Tecno are just scamming us look at that number 1 with $1 it still better Tecno M3, N3, S3, Y2 etc.

only if we want creativity things will change
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by ipobarecriminals: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
cool
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by luckyelems(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
how will one get this phones
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
angry

Useless specs

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by mumeen4allah(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Just give me one is all what I need. U try

Brb
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by darediamond(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
You need no 2 to divide four, get yourself 1 or the 4 itself.
OP have already given you there names, just go onto Google and search for one of them
Phone name + buy now is one of the simplest search terms.
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
you mean I can get a smart phone for as low as 700 Naira?

The poster below me... how my sh!t smell be for your nose?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Chidonc(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
the posters above me thou, am a million sure you guys did not read all that stuff

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by 0b100100111: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Samsungeh should be on the list!

Just that it life span doesn't go past 3 months
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by OVA200(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
mattsvibes:

only if we want creativity things will change
Nigeria matter tire me o, dem don consider us dumping ground.
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by sinaj(f): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
The specs weak me!

Awoof fones lol

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Alexbrain(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by sholaypompon(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Their specs sef re relatively below per
Imagine me going for phone with battery as low as 1500mah
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by OVA200(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
emmasure13:
Yesterday's winning went as planned congratulations to my yesterday's buyers for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please no free games serious minded people only
I always wonder how people fall for this cheap scam someone winning millions in a week will never bother himself with people's 5K this much advertising it almost all thread.

Abeg Bros play your sure games yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by ExInferis(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
OVA200:

Obviously you didn't read the article.

The first 3 were vaporware.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by KIDKKY(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Wizkid Pictured With Damian Marley

Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid was pictured with Damian Marley, the youngest son of reggae legend Bob Marley. He wrote; Dreams come true! #WizkidNews
http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/wizkid-pictured-with-damian-marley.html
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by ayamprecious: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Iranu
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Ayoswit(f): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2017
K
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by midehill(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2017
how much will I pay u if I want to stake
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by project55: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by omoadeleye(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
these are country locked devices, so I don't think you can use it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by twilliamx(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
No pics?
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by Lalas247(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Haha Kai
Is that a flip phone shocked thought it was now extinct
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by kaycee2505(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Are all these phones in Nigeria?
Re: Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones by descrisom(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2017
P

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can 5000mah Last You? / Apple To Unveil Iphone 7 Today / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.