Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo (678 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) / Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo by orjisblog(m): 2:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Some times you might begin to wonder if people take another person's grievance as a joke or comedy. I was shocked when i saw this comment on a facebook post by a girl who lost her brother. She shared his pictures and below was what she wrote:

"Y!.... Can't still blive u re gone bro....u better wake up from DAT place u re sleeping oooo...hmm...death is wicked....life is unpredictable...I still can't stop crying wen I rmbr ur smile..ur kindness....and d love u showered on me and my sisters.... Bro iyke please come back....please....
#RIP BRO.... till we meet to part no more..
#weallloveyou"

Meanwhile A young man from Ogun State, whose name is Oligbo Kaycee Elvis promise to raise him from the dead, if he has not been buried. He also claimed that he got his spiritual powers after some training in India.

See snap shoots of the Post Below....

http://www.orjisblog.com/2017/07/shocking-see-guy-who-promise-to-raise.html

Re: Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo by taiyesoul(f): 3:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Yinmu.Instead of raising somebody up from death,why not kuku look for a deceiver like you that will raise you up when you die?

Re: Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo by marshalcarter: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2017
eyaaaa.....r.I.p bro
Re: Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2017
he can go and wake buhari up London mortuary
Re: Shocking!! See The Guy Who Promise To Raise A Dead Man-photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2017
he can go and wake buhari up at London mortuary

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video: Police Find Five Graves In Uncovered Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu / See What Is Happening To The Man Who Own The Hotel Where 40 / Video: 1 Dead As Soldiers Torture ‘IPOB Members’ In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.