Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos (19312 Views)

Hoodlums Arrested After Being Identified By Victim Two Weeks After Robbery. / Unrest In Jos, Plateau, Many Killed (Photos) / Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by olowobaba10: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
“The Lagos state police command would like to address the members of the public about the rate of impunity and jungle justice in the state.

“We are no longer going to tolerate the act of lawlessness and impunity by members of the public.” the statement read.

SO WHAT DID THE TRIGGER HAPPY POLICE MAN COMMIT ?

Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by micflo28(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
If i was the commissioner of police, I would have all my officers go for psychiatric test including myself embarassed
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by benzems(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:
The police should ensure they deploy federal sars to Anambra state in November to ensure IPOB doesn't prevent patriotic igbo's from voting. Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu will put an end to biafra agitations sad

Biafra is dead

What is Biafra doing here
are you scared of Biafra?
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by soulhacker: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:
The police should ensure they deploy federal sars to Anambra state in November to ensure IPOB doesn't prevent patriotic igbo's from voting. Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu will put an end to biafra agitations sad

Biafra is dead
u scarced?
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

someone said d truth nd ur calling him an afonja Muslim
What's the relationship between the story and what that goat is bleating
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Victornezzar: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What's the relationship between the story and what that goat is bleating
is dat enof reason 2 call him an afonja Muslim
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:

Biafra is dead

It is now confirmed that

Biafra is your worst night mare,your death is near
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by BetaThings: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Same people accusing APC of Divide and Rule somehow have a device from behind their keyboard to differentiate between Muslims and Christians and also to know the tribe of posters

Were this indeed true, why should a Yoruba Christian with tribal marks not see that the intended insult is meant for him too
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by ultron12345: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good move by the police, let them arrest all those hoodlums and truck drivers and make them face the wrath of the law......imagine....someone suffers for several years to build a bank but some visionless, directionless, ambitionless people will go and be burning down someone's hardwork......thank god for insurance
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by perez100: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol, Afonja always off topic but when Igbo digress some Igbo gosh will condemn their Igbo brothers while Afonja hail theirs.
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by nnamdi7160: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:

Biafra is dead

Unity beggars, Wetin concern you and Anambra? Abi you get share for the election?
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by nnamdi7160: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

How does Anambra election relates to this post?
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Victornezzar: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
nnamdi7160:

How does Anambra election relates to this post?
na tru sha
d guy na dunce
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

is dat enof reason 2 call him an afonja Muslim
Don't act al saint up when it comes to Igbos dishing them back for what they throw at Igbos.

It's a two way thingy. Yorubas started tribalism here so let's live with it
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Victornezzar: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Don't act al saint up when it comes to Igbos dishing them back for what they throw at Igbos.

It's a two way thingy. Yorubas started tribalism here so let's live with it
Hmm true
Wah hppnd 2 ur oda account
it seems you are bent on frustrating the hell out of Muslims on dis forum
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by andyanders: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitering:
The destruction is unnecessary . pls beware of men of the underworld. 95% of those touts, had the intentions of carting away monies from the bank if possible.

Why must the policeman kill the Tanker Driver who was not armed, I ask you? They should have also killed the police officer involved. Since the bank decided to shield the officer, then, the bank should be held liable.

The police should not use the weapon given to them to protect life to kill innocent citizen. It is very annoying for an officer to kill someone that is not armed. In this case, those that acted by destroying whatever that was on their reach, did not act wrongly because it is annoying for a policeman to just kill someone that is not armed no matter what he did, unless the said person was armed and he the officer has to shoot in self defense and even at that point, he should try to see a way to apply minimum force.
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by whitering: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
andyanders:

Why must the policeman kill the Tanker Driver who was not armed, I ask you? They should have also killed the police officer involved. Since the bank decided to shield the officer, then, the bank should be held liable.

The police should not use the weapon given to then to protect life to kill innocent citizen. It is very annoying for an officer to kill someone that is not armed. In this case, those that acted by destroying whatever that was on their reach, did not act wrongly because it is annoying for a policeman to just kill someone that is not armed no matter what he did, unless the said person was armed and he the officer has to shoot in self defense and even at that point, he should try to see a way to apply minimum restrain.
Shey you didn't read where the man chased the police officer with a cutlass.
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmm true
Wah hppnd 2 ur oda account
it seems you are bent on frustrating the hell out of Muslims on dis forum
You want to get me ban abi grin

Kolework
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Victornezzar: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You want to get me ban abi grin

Kolework
lol no p
enjoy
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
TinaAnita:
Reacting to the extra judicial killing of an innocent man doesn't make the mob hoodlums. The real hoodlum is the drunk policeman.

Arrant nonsense
And i am very sure that 50 percent of those arrested are even innocent. This crisis happened around creek road and i saw police men arresting individuals at far end of burma road in the name of arresting truck drivers. Now how do they know who is a truck driver and who is not, or is being a truck driver now a crime? I had to hide some where b4 dem idiots go talk say i be truck driver and arrest me too

1 Like

Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by Fourwinds: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
hmmmmmm....death
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by RICHC2(f): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Such an unfortunate incident! There are two ways to the situation that incurred the aftermath. Firstly, the tanker driver had no right parking in front of the bank ( I am sure 'no parking' signs would have been mounted) and should have obeyed the directive of the policeman. I think these men should be trained to the point of being socially aware of the effects they driving might have on their immediate environment.

Secondly, the policeman should have exercised patience and acted with caution seeing that he is not on the same thinking level or awareness with the tanker driver. He could have called on his fellow colleagues and if possible a staff of Diamond bank to talk to the tanker driver in a language he would understand( sometimes acting wisely does not imply cowardice or foolishness)!. I am sure he is regretting his action and wished he acted differently.
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by TinaAnita(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

And i am very sure that 50 percent of those arrested are even innocent. This crisis happened around creek road and i saw police men arresting individuals at far end of burma road in the name of arresting truck drivers. Now how do they know who is a truck driver and who is not, or is being a truck driver now a crime? I had to hide some where b4 dem idiots go talk say i be truck driver and arrest me too

That's laughable. Oh my world!I just don't know what to say anymore because pointing out the ill actions of our clueless police doesn't change anything unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by topshot007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Atiku2019 post=58636799]Kudos NPF. ........[Na so]
Re: Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos by topshot007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=OrestesDante post=58637400]Where are the hoodlums?

Dey r spirits bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Ogun Police Arrest Kidnappers Of OOU Students, Imeko Medical Personnel / Suspects Pose As Traffic Officials, Tow Stolen Vehicle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.