Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace (43416 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Y'all know those aren't real diamonds right?
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Iamthoney(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
And we should?
Not "we" sir, you are advised to fry ice block
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
junkiesneverdie:
Serious Problem Dey this Country Ooo! Na Which one be 30 billion Gang Again

You have a boring sense of humor
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Sonoyom(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Decryptor(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Darkknightt:
OBO ma number artiste anyday.....

You sure have very poor taste
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
It's his time.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Ugosample(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its very obvious you don't know the meaning of real diamond. even Elizabeth Taylor never had a real diamond chain this icey during her career as much as she rocked diamond and she spent more money in diamonds than anyone and even richervthan Davido and his father combined. you would shiver if you see real diamond

Elizabeth' Taylor richer than Davido and the father out together? cheesy

This negro must be a clown
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by OROSENIWO: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
HeWrites:
Nigerian Musician , Singer Davido the boss of DMW and also Sony Music act shares his new customized Diamond encrusted necklace.

The iced up necklace shows the name of Davido's tour he is currently engaged in, 30 Billion Gang.

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/davido-shows-off-his-new-diamond_20.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44
He shouldn`t be blamed.... the blame lies square with his witless sponsors , his mindless patrons who attend his shows. Omo oni inakuna "squandererManiac "
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by marvin902(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
so he wants to put that thing on hes neck no wahala...
and that thing isn't even worth 1billion talk-less of 30.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its very obvious you don't know the meaning of real diamond. even Elizabeth Taylor never had a real diamond chain this icey during her career as much as she rocked diamond and she spent more money in diamonds than anyone and even richervthan Davido and his father combined. you would shiver if you see real diamond
u sound as if diamond is the most precious stone in d world when we have gold and platinum...Please diamonds are even in west africa and are real diamonds whether ice or not,are still real diamond extract. but do u know @ icebox some wristwatch even cost as high as $63,150.00.... JustSaying.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by ADIEMUS(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Davido is this real diamond? Sure say they no cheat you? Whats my own sef lemme come and be going.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by holluphemydavid(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
dis dude get money
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Gudfrie(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2017
ceemac:
FTC sweet sha...

Let me do as Davido did when Ronaldo followed him... lol
FTC give you money?
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Aeebeecee: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
i pity the coming generation...dem no go get dreams for head pass get money be like davido n weedskid.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Danachuks(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Vanity.
Na inside grave all this yanga go end
On point
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by HyconMojo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Imagine I'm in a show with Davido and the "GANG" wey dey the bottom just fall to my hand ... I go rock town
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by seifini(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I wish I had 30billion kobo though.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by iamrealdeji(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u sound as if diamond is the most precious stone in d world when we have gold and platinum...Please diamonds are even in west africa and are real diamonds whether ice or not,are still real diamond extract. but do u know @ icebox some wristwatch even cost as high as $63,150.00.... JustSaying.
lmao,so you think gold and platinum are more expensive than diamond? gold is totally very cheap compared to diamond,gold is seen all around,you see 24carat real gold on neck of women and probably your mum but I'm very sure you've never seen real diamond before and so haven't many people Diamond is very very rear,expensive and sacred. I doubt if any jewelry shop in Nigeria sells diamond. even in Dubai,Paris,etc very few jewelry stores sells diamond and you should notice in movies how they secure just a single perfectly cut VVS diamond with all sorts of security gadgets and you should notice its the diamond the thieves always aim to steal. if any body comes to a club wearing real diamond,all eyes would automatically be on the person cos the sparkling is out of this world,it shines and blings making you to think its moving and dancing,yes,it never stops displaying and dazzling. yes,yes,there is real diamond in Africa but before any miner can be lucky to get one,it takes real hardwork,luck,stress,spending heavily,etc. that's why they kill each other just for diamond and that's why they regard some diamonds as blood diamond. because diamond is the only jewel that people kill each other for a lot because if you have just one little stone of real diamond,my guy,you're already a very rich man. real diamond is found on the pendant of the chains of queens of world most powerful countries,like queen of England,etc. or women that are billionaires in dollars,very succesful actresses and rappers. and its always mostly just on the pendant and not all over the chain like this. any real diamond that's all over the chain like this would have to be world most expensive chain and chains like that would probably be In museum. and yes sir,diamond is the most precious precious stone in the world,none come closer,after diamond,its still diamond cos the most precious stones in the world are pink diamonds which is extremely rear,black diamonds,extremely rear too,and after them is the white diamond,extremely rear too
so,my guy I'm not trying to criticize you,I'm just trying to enlighten you,we all learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Elizabeth' Taylor richer than Davido and the father out together? cheesy

This negro must be a clown
you don't know her,so keep shut.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
This dude stole my post and made FTC with it grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by ceemac: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gudfrie:

FTC give you money?

If e too pain you, abeg boil sand.. No be me cause your problem ooo..
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace by hayorlad: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son / Kemi Olunloyo As A Young Journalist In 1994 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.