Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos (802 Views)

Couple Pose With Huge Snakes In Scary Photoshoot / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Shocking Video! Two Big Snakes Killed In One House At A Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos by bethedoski(m): 5:15am On Jul 20, 2017
These two large venomous reptiles were just killed on the way to the COHS(College of health sciences) new hostel (which is situated somewhere in the jungle between UITH and PS) at the college permanent site.

Apparently, the boys were returning from the BAMSAA Manifesto which held earlier tonight, when one of them (who was riding a bicycle) saw a snake on the road, he quickly ditched his bike, ended the reptile's life and tossed it into the bush.

A couple meters after that, some other boys noticed two other Snakes (pictured below) trying to swallow some rather unfortunate toads. They also killed them and took them to the hostels where the photos were taken.

From obvious indications, they look like mother and offspring... (credit:ladesignatory)

The snakes were without further ado sliced into sizeable chunks, barbecued and... You know the rest grin grin.

Lalasticlala... we don reserve your Peppersoup! wink

Re: 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos by bethedoski(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2017
More pictures incoming

Re: 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos by Lagusta(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's my alma mater!!!!

So that bush is still there

Na wa oooo....

A friend/colleague of mine was bitten by one of those snakes.....

That Bush is a heath and safety hazard and should be cleared without delay....

Anyway hit like if you're "better by far" and share if you graduated from the college
Re: 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yuck!
High possibility of visiting fp.

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD! Baby Born ‘pregnant' With His Twin / Pendulum Series - Episode Four: The Lost. / Bank Mistakenly Transfers $34bn To Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.