Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? (710 Views)

How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / Check Out Customized Set Of Tiles Avaialable @epic Ceramics (with pictures) / Current Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria 07062764235 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2017
i reside in Lagos,i want to meet importers of tiles so i can link them up with a turkish firm that want to enter nigeria market which is going to give them more options at affordable price
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Ademat7:
i reside in Lagos,i want to meet importers of tiles so i can link them up with a turkish firm that want to enter nigeria market which is going to give them more options at affordable price

Contact sekundosekundo he's a nairalander.
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Contact sekundosekundo he's a nairalander.
alright I will
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Ademat7:
alright I will

Go to orile, you will see a lot of them
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
segzy14:

Go to orile, you will see a lot of them
Which orile? Direction from oshodi pls
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Ademat7:

Which orile? Direction from oshodi pls

From oshodi enter bus going to mile2 but drop at second rainbow and cross to the other side as if u are going back to oshodi, u will get keke napep going to odunade from there you can ask for tiles importers.
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2017
thanks
segzy14:

From oshodi enter bus going to mile2 but drop at second rainbow and cross to the other side as if u are going back to oshodi, u will get keke napep going to odunade from there you can ask for tiles importers.
Re: Where Can I Meet Importers Of Tiles In Lagos? by Ademat7(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
segzy14:

I went there today,thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Banking Hall And Acres Of Farmland For Sale / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Harmony Estate, Ota Toll Gate, Ogun State (200k) / Topnotch: Luxury 4 Bedroom Semi-duplex With BQ LEKKI -N50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.