Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed (759 Views)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2017
i want to make an appeal for everyone here to support my brainchild. i just need u to drop ur input. like the facebk page and share on ur facebook wall and other whatsapp groups.
the aim is to make nigerians more solution concious rather than problems concious.

Thank you.

ww.myinputng.webs.com
www.facebook.com/myinputng

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by holocron: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2017
I noticed you've put up this idea before and no comments or response. Well...dont expect any this time around. Most nairalanders are bereft of ideas on the esoteric things of life. Nairalanders are Nigerians and the only response to your post can only be to ask for God's intervention. Na only God..., God go..., God this, God that.

To attract a discourse or make front page, try soliciting for ideas on music stars, comedians, politicians SOCIAL ACTIVITIES concerning the display of wealth, religion, love and sex, and other trivial issues. Or try putting up pix of gory accident scenes, wild animals, or salacious scandals.

And the moderators are not to blame for this. They can only put up topics that majority of the members will identify with. Years ago, a brilliant Nollywood screen writer published a very thought provoking and inspiring book. At the book launch, a reporter asked him that if he had this talent all along, why did he keep on writing thrash - infantile and predictable nollywood screenplays - for production always. He explained that is what the producers demand from him based on the adjudged taste of the public. As an industry they can only produce what they are sure the audience can appreciate and patronize.

Its sad but thats the way it is, and it will be like that for a long time to come.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
The initiative is not targeted at every one. only at very few people who are passoinate about the country and innovative in their thinking.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Jetleeee: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice thread. I think it's a brilliant idea

Bbut..It's not that we don't have ideas or know the solutions to our problems. The major issue is funding and the enabling environment for ideas to be easily executed
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Nice thread. I think it's a brilliant idea

Bbut..It's not that we don't have ideas or know the solutions to our problems. The major issue is funding and the enabling environment for ideas to be easily executed

the major concept of www.myinputng.webs.com is to help nigerians focus more on the solutions beyond the many problems.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Flakky26:

the major concept of www.myinputng.webs.com is to help nigerians focus more on the solutions beyond the many problems.
Well let me drop an idea for the formation of a Southern Governor's Forum to complement the Northern Governor's Forum. www.Zikistmovement.com has been promoting that idea for some time now.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Jetleeee: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Op sounds like she's more interested in promoting the website than discussing the issue lol
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
the platform is created to formally compile and document our innovative ideas to nigeria many issues. to this best of my knowledge .this is one of its kind.

the website is structure in a way that input can be made in different areas. such as power. health.police.corruption etc
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria can be great. in our life time
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Flakky26:
Nigeria can be great. in our life time
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigeria can be great in our life time but our inputs are needed.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Flakky26:
Nigeria can be great in our life time but our inputs are needed.

www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Flakky26 post=59550981][/quote]
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigeria can be great in our life time but our inputs are needed. drop your input here www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2017
lets give birth to the Nigeria of our dream.
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2017
be part of building the Nigeria we desire and we will be proud of. #naijasolutions

www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2017
be part of building the Nigeria we desire and we will be proud of. #naijasolutions

www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Flakky26(f): 3:23am On Oct 03, 2017
drop your input and innovative ideas here to make Nigeria great www.myinputng.webs.com
www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: NIGERIA Problems-1million Innovative Ideas Needed by Optional09: 4:10am On Oct 03, 2017
What can you do with ideas without electricity.

Invent power generator or lantern?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Slay Chief Olusegun Obasanjo And Household / Presidency: We Fed 2.8m Pupils With Over N6bn / Reno Omokri Comes For APC With His Advice For Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.