Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (60060 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Lotechi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
na to get boifrnd upandan na im this one and her sister Sabi!!!!!!
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
his dad stealing from Nigeria to develop London... see as she dey display her British passport ... I don't know why we hardly witness plane clash this days
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by debola27(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't know why these otedola girls are just following boys about. They got no future ambition Ni? When their mates abroad are using their riches to invent things that will make the world better. Na so so boys these ones dey follow follow. Hmm. Smh
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Pasidon(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
internationalman:
Which country is left for footballers and their spouses to go in this world.
Chai what a privilege and me I have never even left my state let alone country.

And somehow u answer International man as ur name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by ooshinibos: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After everything he would give her special Chinese lashing

Make everything complete undecided

pyyxxaro Ashawo !!!!
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by raphy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
nice one .the girl like the guy.no be lie..
the Guy want to go start fresh life like Mikel n obafemi.u knw say Igbo guys like money...
make una wish him good luck.
when two tribe fall in love na sweet love be that.I pray she married him.but before he start to play he have to enjoy the girl first in China.....

he will score great goals. ;Dnice one .the girl like the guy.no be lie..
the Guy want to go start fresh life like Mikel n obafemi.u knw say Igbo guys like money...
make una wish him good luck.
when two tribe fall in love na sweet love be that.I pray she married him.but before he start to play he have to enjoy the girl first in China.....

he will score great goals.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by laudate: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
God forbid that my woman calls me a 'side- thing'
Otedola daughters want to become Naija's Kardashians.
Wayward daughters of a philandering father.
If it was Victor that called her a 'side thing' now, you people would be hailing him! angry He has not proposed to her, or even introduced her to his family, as a potential wife. So yes, she is correct in calling him a 'side thing.' She is thinking with her head, and not her heart.It shows that she is not putting too much hope on the affair, and she has her head screwed on tight. If he misbehaves, the girl is ready to 'waka comot, and go elsewhere, without too much headache. That is the way it should be. Nobody should kill himself because of some so-called love...
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by laudate: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
softwerk:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww sad

The ticket is not even business class!
No be yah fault. undecided Na which one you take travel before? No be the junior brother of economy? Like say if dem dash you the ticket, you no go take am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by saad1991: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
laudate:

If it was Victor that called her a 'side thing' now, you people would be hailing him! angry He has not proposed to her, or even introduced her to his family, as a potential wife. So yes, she is correct in calling him a 'side thing.' It shows that she is not putting too much hope on the affair, and she has her head screwed on tight. If he misbehaves, the girl is ready to 'waka comot, and go elsewhere, without too much headache. That is the way it should be. Nobody should kill himself because of love...
TunezMediaBlog:
The cute lovebirds won't be parted from each other not even with a continent between them

Former Sunderland striker Victor Anichebe who has completed a move to Chinese club Beijing Enterprises, sent for his bae, billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy to come join him at his base in Beijing, China.

See photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/victor-anichebe-flies-dj-cuppy-to-his.html

laudate:

If it was Victor that called her a 'side thing' now, you people would be hailing him! angry He has not proposed to her, or even introduced her to his family, as a potential wife. So yes, she is correct in calling him a 'side thing.' It shows that she is not putting too much hope on the affair, and she has her head screwed on tight. If he misbehaves, the girl is ready to 'waka comot, and go elsewhere, without too much headache. That is the way it should be. Nobody should kill himself because of love...
TunezMediaBlog:
The cute lovebirds won't be parted from each other not even with a continent between them

Former Sunderland striker Victor Anichebe who has completed a move to Chinese club Beijing Enterprises, sent for his bae, billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy to come join him at his base in Beijing, China.

See photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/victor-anichebe-flies-dj-cuppy-to-his.html

good for them
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by saad1991: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
his dad stealing from Nigeria to develop London... see as she dey display her British passport ... I don't know why we hardly witness plane clash this days
o boy y now
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by saad1991: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
y now dt joke is too expensive
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by internationalman(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pasidon:

And somehow u answer International man as ur name
I have a reason for doing so.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by pavy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho..
nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal
They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one.
Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry

Ipob deek+afonja toto= PARADISE.

This dude seriously needs a psych evaluation walahi
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Sultty(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Plenty preek fall on u
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by immaculate1234(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho.. nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one. Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry
What a troubled young man
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by kechywillz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sweet couple
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by HzRF(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmekaBlue:
make sure she tastes niuro chaofan and miantiao...Diluted with chinese pijiu

Haha

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by GreatEngineer(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Raintaker:
I thought she was dating Mr Eazi or so
Continue thoghting while Anichebe is busy enjoying the kpekus.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
mayoor15:
Please, has he scored 100 career goals?

Which career goals?

Football or DJ muggy?

But football na

Everton 131 apps 18 goals

West brom 55 apps 6 goals

Sunderland 18 apps 3 goals

Total national goals 2

But with cuppy dunno
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Raintaker(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
GreatEngineer:
Continue thoghting while Anichebe is busy enjoying the kpekus.
Lol Na Buhari daughter me dey date o. So Anichebe vs Cuppy no shakara me at all.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by HzRF(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Bro forget football, that dude na wire

How u take knw
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by HzRF(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

F*cking clip those silly hypocritical typing fingers of urs and burn them......Like you or ur father measure up to half the man femi is. Na fast food and longbench go b the master keys to ur daughters ponyo..... #LousyHypocriticalPunk angry

Haaaaaaaa

Kilode
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
HzRF:

How u take knw

I know d baba
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by HzRF(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

I know d baba
?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by jclassiq(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:
My brother na true you talk oo...Majorities of Nigeria footballer dey do jazz...
Wetin pain me pass be say Spain beat Nigeria 8-1 and Okocha dey the match this week for one kin football competition,can you imagine..

Okocha na god of football?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by MrIcredible: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho..
nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal
They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one.
Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry

Where u dey see Afonja toto?
95 % of girls wey I don yansh na flatin0. Even the my blowjobb was bestowed upon me be one imo girl kiss gloria. The girl can fucckk for Africa tongue
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by babkunlex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:
My brother na true you talk oo...Majorities of Nigeria footballer dey do jazz...
Wetin pain me pass be say Spain beat Nigeria 8-1 and Okocha dey the match this week for one kin football competition,can you imagine..

The name of the competition is Starxies organized for ex internationals.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrIcredible:

Where u dey see Afonja toto?
95 % of girls wey I don yansh na flatin0. Even the my blowjobb was bestowed upon me be one imo girl kiss gloria. The girl can fucckk for Africa tongue

Lol see this one.. its like my lost pained u.
U such a kid why are u pained!
anyways im not here for competition ok?.
Im not here 2 count hw many afonja gals i hav bleeped... dats sisy!.

Cnt drag me into ur kiddish banter.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by hayorlad: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by mayoor15(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2017
HzRF:

Which career goals?
Football or DJ muggy?

But football na

Everton 131 apps 18 goals
West brom 55 apps 6 goals

Sunderland 18 apps 3 goals
Total national goals 2

But with cuppy dunno

29 goals in over 200 appearances is that one a striker.... Let me be going joor
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by yhormite: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
lilytender:
You two are not married but you are already sleeping on the same bed for several nights. If Anichebe finds another sweet pusssy now and jumped on her, you will say he has dumped you. Though your father has lots of money but you have little moral. Even me sef, I have little moral so who am I to judge you?
do you that the Thunder that will fire u for this post is inside ur phone idiot
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by SINZ: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
joycekikky:
Her younger sister Temi Otedola is Mr Eazi's bae

Hey, did you by chance apply for NIIT in Enugu sometime last year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.