Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) (620 Views)

2019/2020 African Lace Designs Dresses : Cutest Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding Guest / Round Face Celebrities | Cutest Short Hairstyles For Round Faces / The Cutest Narialander Contest(male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Walking the earth at a perfect height of 6'1 smiley I bet he's the ideal version of what ladies call suave and dashing gentleman. The good thing is thathe doesn't use his suaveness to pull down pants/skirts and steal hearts — He's only concerned about the one he loves cheesy and the one who loves him back. His name is kessy Ladies call him the finestyler and many will be wondering is he Ghanaian? No the fortunate thing is that he's Nigeriansmiley

He's a pro when it comes to styling and anything concerning men's style and fashion with a little bit of female styling. He's a fashion enthusiast and style blogger — when he styles you! Even Nicki Minaj can't help but to ask for your autograph smiley trust me he's that good.

Lol Goodmorning Nairalanders I figured most of our youths today oftentimes find it challenging to even put together a simple outfit without looking like the clown from the movie I. T. The goal is simple— I'll be bringing to you all the intricate tips you need to know about styling and clothes.

Most people usually say abeg jor it doesn't matter! Lol except you're an entrepreneur and you own your own business? How will a guy wear a grey shirt and a grey tie that wasn't properly knotted to an interview? Lol not cool since its an interview most times all you need a neutral colour suit like black/grey and a red sharp striped contrasting tie smiley and do ensure you wear a light perfume —more on the blog if you choose to learn smiley
Re: Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Kessythegeek:
Walking the earth at a perfect height of 6'1 smiley I bet he's the ideal version of what ladies call suave and dashing gentleman. The good thing is thathe doesn't use his suaveness to pull down pants/skirts and steal hearts — He's only concerned about the one he loves cheesy and the one who loves him back. His name is kessy Ladies call him the finestyler and many will be wondering is he Ghanaian? No the fortunate thing is that he's Nigeriansmiley

He's a pro when it comes to styling and anything concerning men's style and fashion with a little bit of female styling. He's a fashion enthusiast and style blogger — when he styles you! Even Nicki Minaj can't help but to ask for your autograph smiley trust me he's that good.

Lol Goodmorning Nairalanders I figured most of our youths today oftentimes find it challenging to even put together a simple outfit without looking like the clown from the movie I. T. The goal is simple— I'll be bringing to you all the intricate tips you need to know about styling and clothes.

Most people usually say abeg jor it doesn't matter! Lol except you're an entrepreneur and you own your own business? How will a guy wear a grey shirt and a grey tie that wasn't properly knotted to an interview? Lol not cool since its an interview most times all you need a neutral colour suit like black/grey and a red sharp striped contrasting tie smiley and do ensure you wear a light perfume —more on the blog if you choose to learn smiley

Re: Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
(pics) cheesy

Re: Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
More.. .

Re: Cutest Guy On NL :)? (pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Foreign American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara Fabrics (photos) / Fashion Finest Africa Epic Show 2018 Beautiful Runway Show / Facial Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.